What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Runtz

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely I can tell you that my clone is no random keeper clone ... I’ve had it for a while now since before it became so well-known ... I hold a mom she’s healthy ... I am a nobody but I can tell you what I was told is that it did come from the cookie family whatever that means and that it cost a lot of money to be released... that part I do believe

vanilla dutch

the original breeder made the runtz seedline .your right the clone of runtz is zkittles x gelato. its just what they decided to keep as a clone.but the seedline of runtz defiantly had haze x kush in it. the other packs of runtz were labeled as bee sung or something like that. the runtz i was refering too was a purple willy wonka foil sealed pack of eighths .sorry for the confusion. my guy said he wouldnt put runtz as the number one spot but defiantly some of the best. again mi apologies. thought u had the haze pheno one thats all.

vanilla dutch

i didnt mean random as trash.but just random selected from the seedrun.let the pics reign again.enough talk.lol.

Last edited:

indagroove

Veteran
the original breeder made the runtz seedline .your right the clone of runtz is zkittles x gelato. its just what they decided to keep as a clone.but the seedline of runtz defiantly had haze x kush in it. the other packs of runtz were labeled as bee sung or something like that. the runtz i was refering too was a purple willy wonka foil sealed pack of eighths .sorry for the confusion. my guy said he wouldnt put runtz as the number one spot but defiantly some of the best. again mi apologies. thought u had the haze pheno one thats all.

Who are you claiming to be the original breeder? Your story seems self-contradictory.

vanilla dutch

berner or the cookie fam. thats another fact yall had right. i just didnt know there was more than one runtz until i called my guy. there was apparently a thousand runtz seedplants. the zkittlez x gelato was the keeper put into circulation. my bad for the confusion.

dramamine

berner or the cookie fam. thats another fact yall had right. i just didnt know there was more than one runtz until i called my guy. there was apparently a thousand runtz seedplants. the zkittlez x gelato was the keeper put into circulation. my bad for the confusion.

They would all have the same lineage anyway, no matter which one was selected.

vanilla dutch

one thousand different seeds planted. to pick one strain to be named runtz. they probally had a shitload of different choices to pick the best ones and run the clones permantly

indagroove

Veteran
You're trying to say that the Cookie Fam released a "Runtz seedline" limited to 1000 seeds, but with different parental genetics. I'm sorry, but that makes zero sense, and I've never seen the Cookie Fam release seeds before at all.

JetLife175

Veteran
420giveaway
one thousand different seeds planted. to pick one strain to be named runtz. they probally had a shitload of different choices to pick the best ones and run the clones permantly

They planted 1000 zkittles x gelato seeds and picked from there. Why do you seem to think that they sifted through multiple lines? I’ve never once heard that story in any circle o am a part of.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You guys have an interesting conversation going here. I have the clones of both Runtz and White Runtz. I think the white is newer or more popular. Its commanding top dollar in California.

I just picked the Zkittles and gave it to my son. I smoked the Runtz. It was a small plant. It was good.
Ive got that Gelato clone too. I could make some stash seeds

vanilla dutch

the packs i had were purple and looked like willy wonka had designed them. it only said runtz on it with the same california lame medical warnings on em. upon opening one i immediatly smelled haze with a og/kush undertone.not trying to stir the pot or anything just found the thread and got immediatly excited about it.ive been away awhile and am finally done with my life.time to relax

vanilla dutch

i called earlier and thats all the info we could remember. maybe a good cure would bring the haze smell out more.but im sure now the runtz clone is different than the seedplants we smoked from cali. its the same strain just different selection. there was a website on the darkweb that had the correct info but its gone now. anyway this is just what we remembered about last year. u guys info is good . also i think they said there was a 100 phenos too. dont quote me on it but thats what i remember .

Latest posts

Latest posts