What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

>0.3% THC medical strains/seedbanks???

Killer Krickit

I'm having a hell of a time finding beans that meet my states legal standards. I know they exist, but this isn't like Canuk or Barney's or something, there are almost no sources of seeds that aren't from a grower with zero information on them selling at ~$7k minimum. It's fuckin with my happiness. My state finally legalized a way to grow CS and I can't fuckin find beans 🤦🏻*♂️ 😖😤

Help a brother out...this is bullshiiiit.

Killer Krickit

And hello to all Overgrowers �� Hope you're all doing well and you're not old and having a hard time with your hands yet. Trimming, amirite?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are strains MORE THAN > 0.3% thc. If looking for strictly CBD hemp seeds ....buy buds/shake/trim from vendors hoping to find a stray seed, or buy direct.

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
I'm not sure that I have understood your question correctly.
But are you looking for seeds with more then 0,3 % THC or less? (This symbol '>' means more).

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ain't nothing medicinal about 0.3%.

In the United States, marijuana is defined as any Cannabis sativa plant that has greater than 0.3 percent THC. THC, short for tetrahydrocannabinol, is the primary psychoactive compound in cannabis. The more THC you consume, the more changes you will notice in your cognition and how you feel. In essence, THC gets you “high.”

Hemp plants are defined as any cannabis plant that has 0.3 percent or less THC. Even a plant with 0.4 percent THC would be classified as a marijuana plant, in spite of the fact that 0.4 percent isn’t going to have a noticeable psychoactive effect.

Mr. J....it's the percentage of CBD, not the minimal <0.3% thc that is medicinal.

Last edited:

Mr. J

All that stuff works together. CBD on its own is not very good, in my opinion. This whole CBD as a miracle cure for everything under the sun craze is funny. Hemp is not very good medicine, makes good ropes though.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, there's fiber hemp and there's medicinal hemp- enriched hybrids. To each their own. The "entourage effect" is best as you mentioned, yet some, due to random drug testing or can't or do not want the thc effects, CBD hemp is invaluable for a medicinal alternative.

Attachments

• cbd-chart-wheel.jpg
    cbd-chart-wheel.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 24

CannaZen

Sure theres many seedbanks just search in cbd seeds but if you want guarenteed not greater than 0.3% or whatnot try the seed company called NativCanna they have original hemp accessions including autoflowers that are strictly cbd/less than 0.3% or whatnot.

Goodluck.

Killer Krickit

Shit, serves me right. Yeah, definitely meant .3% or less. Left arrowly. Also, autos aren't really what I'm looking for...should have mentioned that too. Photoperiod sub .3% THC hemp hunt. 'Sperimenting.

Killer Krickit

Sure theres many seedbanks just search in cbd seeds but if you want guarenteed not greater than 0.3% or whatnot try the seed company called NativCanna they have original hemp accessions including autoflowers that are strictly cbd/less than 0.3% or whatnot.

Goodluck.

I'll check em out, thanks man.

Killer Krickit

n the United States, marijuana is defined as any Cannabis sativa plant that has greater than 0.3 percent THC. THC, short for tetrahydrocannabinol, is the primary psychoactive compound in cannabis. The more THC you consume, the more changes you will notice in your cognition and how you feel. In essence, THC gets you “high.”

Hemp plants are defined as any cannabis plant that has 0.3 percent or less THC. Even a plant with 0.4 percent THC would be classified as a marijuana plant, in spite of the fact that 0.4 percent isn’t going to have a noticeable psychoactive effect.

Mr. J....it's the percentage of CBD, not the minimal <0.3% thc that is medicinal.

Yeah, our state laws say you can grow medicinal hemp, sub-.3% THC. I've seen hemp strains already bred up to 10-15% CBD but they're sold in outdoor farming quantities. I build my own lights because it's cheaper, I build literally everything I can because it's cheaper...I'm not burning 9g's on beans, purriod.

I'm planning an experimental grow...it's indoors, modular, non-racked, and mine. I'll do a build journal when possible.

CBD as an extract is gold in these parts, and the tax man doesn't cornhole you like he did Capone. Profit margins might be better than wax in green states, depending on how some already apparently impressive genetics breed. Lots of work to be done in genetics.

Little kids with seizure disorders and shit can take CBD. You can't give the kid a fuckin weed edible bruh hahaha :woohoo:

CannaZen

yeah i know, look up nativcanna they got photoperiods too with the latest international hemp strains 0.3% or less so yea. mycannapot sells them.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit, serves me right. Yeah, definitely meant .3% or less. Left arrowly. Also, autos aren't really what I'm looking for...should have mentioned that too. Photoperiod sub .3% THC hemp hunt. 'Sperimenting.

Our signature and bio tells you....we develop other works (photos, hemp hybrids) than just autos. Good luck!

Latest posts

Latest posts