What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cultivars of your dreams! AKA Strains of your Brains

clearheaded

I just wanted to set up a thread for folks to not just post crosses they would like to see but the cultivar of there dreams!!

4 lbs a light in 4 weeks 40%thc is a dream but obviously unlikely.

For me I would like a variety with rose and cherry berry terps thats ultra smooth smoke! mmmm

candied lemon lime with a little skunk and euphoric blissful daytime high! anti anxiety !

strawberry bubblegum that had 4:1. thc:cbd that finished outdoors in Canada!

an evil deep dark burnt rubber pine LOUD greasy variety but smoked smooth that consistently produced 1-2% CBN for night time. done in 7-8 weeks.

Whats the strain of your dreams?:artist::lurk:

'Boogieman'

Strain of my dreams? A outdoor sativa with trippy psychedelic potency, dense buds that does not rot or mold, smells of lemon, lime, and pine , producing pounds per plant started in April/May, finishing before October.

CannaZen

Afghanica the MUsky scents of beautiful hash wood chara rose aroma scents of passion flavor.

Short stuff citrus fuel/berry aroma X Wood afghanica var Wos Pakistan kush;; auto flower

Last edited:

Breadwizard

This is kinda what my own pollen Chuck goals are:

Old-school Mexican-like line: does well outdoors or indoors. Giggle social energetic high. Little to no body effect. Good flavor/taste in the citrus/pine zone

Tripweed line: gnarly tropical sativa trippy crazyness, but more manageable form than a straight Thai/Colombian, hopefully no more than 12 weeks flowering.

Meds line: balanced CBD/THC ratio, short manageable structure, relaxing but not couchlock, fast flowering. Indoor and out, low maintenance.

mr.brunch

Veteran
One with no smell until dry.... looks nothing like a weed plant and I have to climb it to harvest.
Or maybe a no trim variety, where the leaves drop off when ready.

rolandomota

Veteran
One with different leaf shape and good high sativa with pine terps hopefully I get it next week in the mail I already ordered it

gorilla ganja

I would want a full-on Sativa with a happy, euphoric buzz, no paranoia or heart racing, but upbeat and social, that can finish at 55 North and begin flower with 16hrs of daylight.

Peace GG

clearheaded

seems like everyone is pining for pine... prob gone away as makes harsh smoke.. vapes may help..

for plant that doesn't look like weed they have the fern leaf plants now! def doesn't look like cannabis plant.

wutwut

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
that kind of which i wan't to smoke all my life
god bring it to me

JockBudman

This is kinda what my own pollen Chuck goals are:

Old-school Mexican-like line: does well outdoors or indoors. Giggle social energetic high. Little to no body effect. Good flavor/taste in the citrus/pine zone

Tripweed line: gnarly tropical sativa trippy crazyness, but more manageable form than a straight Thai/Colombian, hopefully no more than 12 weeks flowering.

Meds line: balanced CBD/THC ratio, short manageable structure, relaxing but not couchlock, fast flowering. Indoor and out, low maintenance.

Ha we have the same goals :laughing: Only difference is I'd swap out the last med strain for one with a sweet hash taste, more THC than CBD and a real count of Monte Cristo type dreaming stone for night time. Not sleepy necessarily but nailed to the floor and grinning.

J-Icky

I would like one with taste of sour apple candy. Not just hints that you really have to dig deep to notice but full on, Tatar’s like you just popped a sour apple jolly rancher in your mouth taste with every hit.

Another would be a full on incensy haze with full psychedelic effects but finishes in 60 days.

Sadly I think most of these will eventually be readily available once it goes federally legal and the big corps can get their GMO teams hands on it.

clearheaded

surprisingly enough it does not appear federal companies here in Canada are putting a whole lot of money into breeding. some selection but, at least from my understanding, not as much as you would think as its all about how much how fast and varieties aren't a differentiator just yet. most of the old LPs growing the same few varieties def slowly changing.... think house of great gardener is up and rolling for his flower sales! partnered with a very prominent canna lawyer.

mexweed

Veteran
something very pungent and earthy, tangy garlic hashy skunky pine on the inhale that turns to a musky peppery freshly rained on dirt earthy on the exhale, that causes legitimate euphoria, that tingle down the back of the neck and spine, as well as in the forehead and face, and stifles one's attempt to become angry or anxious

Lolo94

A clear headed strain that gives me the energy and motivation to do long workouts while enjoying the process. Grew some outdoor Hawaiians when I was there years ago that fit the bill. Could smoke them and go on a. 10 mile run, long ocean swim or surf session and feel fully focused and motivated. I think youth, fitness level and environment might have enhanced the effect somewhat.