What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are they naming electronic circitry after all? - secret gov org communikay?

CannaZen

https://www.cel.com/pdf/datasheets/THCV233.pdf

THCV233-THCV234_Rev.3.10_ECopyright©2018 THine Electronics, Inc. THine Electronics, Inc.Security E1/34 THCV233 and THCV234 V-by-One®HS High-speed video data transmitter and receiver 1. General Description THCV233 and THCV234 areV-by-One® HS High-speed digital data transmitter/receiver. It has one high-speed data lane and, effective maximum serial data rate is 2.72Gbps/lane.
So they naming electronic circuitry architecture after the cannabinoid compound - i found this while coding and entering the w10 search function (also popped up oil sale royalty receipts from the middle east at random
(possible isl;e connect)) Just using the full format of the keyboard, feeling it out and typing sometimes windows search function is entered and shit like thiss comes out from bing. gov archives, computer circutry, oil royalty receipts.

I'd care to share my schizophrenia memories of being born in the tube and administered dosages of THCV swearing there were nothing worse without doubt of uncertainty what is the meaning of this, future decriminalization or legalization. What do you say?

Last edited: