What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best knock your ass out strain for sleep?

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
To say I have trouble sleeping would be putting it lightly so I sympathize.

I have no idea wtf is wrong with me. I've told people my issues and explained what I think it is but NOBODY believes me. Most just laugh. Its 100% true but.... they laugh anyway. It doesn't effect me in any serious way but its effected all the people I've told.

Ready...... I think I may suffer from something called "non 24". Haha (even I can't help but laugh) the problem is I think it's only suppose to effect blind people! I'm not blind. I see so well it's hard for me not to see the fkn future! But it's true, I put it on everything!!! Swear to any god you want!

Daytime can be over 20-30 hours long and night time might be just as fkn long!

I don't think my circadian clock is off! I don't think I have one!

Like I said though... I'm on my time with everyone so..... I'm kinda ok with it I guess, but their life can be totally effected!

I wish I could find something that would help but until then...... it sucks to be them!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To say I have trouble sleeping would be putting it lightly so I sympathize.

I have no idea wtf is wrong with me. I've told people my issues and explained what I think it is but NOBODY believes me. Most just laugh. Its 100% true but.... they laugh anyway. It doesn't effect me in any serious way but its effected all the people I've told.

Ready...... I think I may suffer from something called "non 24". Haha (even I can't help but laugh) the problem is I think it's only suppose to effect blind people! I'm not blind. I see so well it's hard for me not to see the fkn future! But it's true, I put it on everything!!! Swear to any god you want!

Daytime can be over 20-30 hours long and night time might be just as fkn long!

I don't think my circadian clock is off! I don't think I have one!

Like I said though... I'm on my time with everyone so..... I'm kinda ok with it I guess, but their life can be totally effected!

I wish I could find something that would help but until then...... it sucks to be them!

How structured are your day to day activities?
I've found that a structured day will reset your circadian clock to whatever schedule you decide to set it to. It may take a few weeks to set a schedule but once it's done it becomes the new norm.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
How structured are your day to day activities?
I've found that a structured day will reset your circadian clock to whatever schedule you decide to set it to. It may take a few weeks to set a schedule but once it's done it becomes the new norm.

I think Zero. None. Day to day activities? Structured like a schedule? Day to day...like things I gotta handle every day or every other? A daily routine? Every 24 hrs daily?

I'll have to start with waking up at the same time everyday I guess. I choose the crack of noon!haha jk jk

Right though? Not noon but.. I'd have to start there.

Just curious though..... could all of you guys wake up and get out of bed in the morning knowing in your heart that it doesn't matter? Zero resposabilities. Lots of stuff you enjoy doing but no reason to believe you won't enjoy it manana? Or the next day? Or some day when your bed doesn't feel so nice n snuggley soft?

Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow

It would be nice to have an idea what day it is when you wake up or whether it's 11:00pm or 5:30am.

Gnz

I think Zero. None. Day to day activities? Structured like a schedule? Day to day...like things I gotta handle every day or every other? A daily routine? Every 24 hrs daily?

I'll have to start with waking up at the same time everyday I guess. I choose the crack of noon!haha jk jk

Right though? Not noon but.. I'd have to start there.

Just curious though..... could all of you guys wake up and get out of bed in the morning knowing in your heart that it doesn't matter? Zero resposabilities. Lots of stuff you enjoy doing but no reason to believe you won't enjoy it manana? Or the next day? Or some day when your bed doesn't feel so nice n snuggley soft?

Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow

It would be nice to have an idea what day it is when you wake up or whether it's 11:00pm or 5:30am.

Try to at least wake up at the same time every morning and stay up for at least 30min, then go back to bed or whatever. When I was working shifts I used to do this and it made a huge difference. Now I'm working Monday-Friday but I still do it on weekends, even if I get back into bed for a few hours.

I travel a lot for work and jet lag screws me, this is a quick way of getting back into routine when I get home too.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Give Williams Wonder a try...if you can find the real dealio! Like a sledgehammer to the head!

Peace
BM

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Try to at least wake up at the same time every morning and stay up for at least 30min, then go back to bed or whatever. When I was working shifts I used to do this and it made a huge difference. Now I'm working Monday-Friday but I still do it on weekends, even if I get back into bed for a few hours.

I travel a lot for work and jet lag screws me, this is a quick way of getting back into routine when I get home too.

Hmmm that's interesting. I think I'm gonna try that. Thanks

oti$

I just harvested some Humboldt purple snow bubba from csi Humboldt. It not only puts me to sleep, but I sleep like a baby after smoking. I suffer from insomnia as well. Bubba kush and sour bubble both help me with sleep issues too.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have trouble sleeping. I have been making dry sift and pressing it. Then I eat a three gram chunk at night. It works but my hybrid an Sat Dom strains make me take such I high dose I get half psychedelic thoughts before I fall asleep and a groggy feeling with a hang over headache in the morning. I can only do that when I work late.

I have a lot of seeds from bog and other indica's. I was wanting others opinions on what works for them.

Ideas?

Do you decarb the dry sift before eating? If not, I suggest that you decarb it, unpressed, then either eat it or add to some cookies..... would not do 3 grams though or ya be tripping out.

blays0r

Another vote for Bubba Kush. Very relaxing and calming. It's definitely a strain that has effective sedative properites good at letting you drift off into sleep. Plus, just a nice indica plant all around, too.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
I do it every day.

Because NOTHING really matters (like in the universe 'n shit) or because because cartoons are always on anyways? Cause if it's the latter we can hang out! Just roll by and wake me up!! The side doors always unlocked. We got Sunny D!

Unless you like grape drink? ITS PURPLE!haha

Peripheral

Suges PK if you can find a cut, makes you very lethargic and sleepy, smoke enough and it'll knock you out cold for sure.. I definitely like it more than pre98, and I love pre98 bubba..