What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zozo make some bogbubble and TOT hash

ezozo

Hi friends :wave:

This is how I used small flowers and manicure leafs (trim).
I have these screen bags:

624The_Bags-med.jpg

and I put them one on the other in 6 gallon bucket.

624The_bucket-med.jpg

and then in another bucket I bubble the weed I put ~150 gram (5 oz) at a time.

624Hash_BB_and_TOT_01-med.JPG

Hi Hi Hi don't look at the legs ;) she is just helping (the best help a man can get :p )

now let transfer the watter with a lot of ICE to the other bucket with the bags (my first bag 190)
624All_bubble.JPG

I live it there for 30 min a few small blending every 10 min
and then take the 190 with the weed and let the watter stay as mutch as you can it the bag bucket.
I put the trims back to the first bucket and adding ICE and watter for second round.
now I pick up the other bags one by one and the let the watter come out.
The remainder is my hash :p and I put it to dry on small Pressing screens

624Pressing_Screen-med.JPG

now I have
on the 66 screen
624Hash_s_BB_and_TOT_02-med.JPG

and on the 25 screen
624Hash_s_BB_and_TOT_03-med.JPG

and in the end after some days of drying
624Hash_s_BB_and_TOT_07-med.JPG

In the right is the TOT hash and on the left the BogBubble Hash

the TOT is more mild very happey high that tickle your back head.
the Bogbubble is much more strong, it's not feel like the BogBubble flowers it's more heady your eyes stay open for loooong time but you wouldn't see or do nothing ;)

hope you enjoy
zozo

Good show Ezozo!

I am a bubble addict. Seeing those big beautiful chunks of bubble just gives me the violent shakes. I made a nice batch a couple of days ago for the Halloweenie Roast Saturday in Miami. Musical lineup includes, Saliva, Nonpoint, Shinedown, Papa Roach, Collective Soul, Chevelle, and many more.

Forfingoz

G

Looks like you made a couple Mr. Hanky characters from South Park. I'd love to have some of that turd to smoke. Nice Zozo. I'm waiting on a some bags and a Harvest myself. Then it's Mr. Hanky time.

Blatant

ezozo

thanks

4F sound like a nice Halloweenie you have there in Miami, I may check flight prices ;)

Blatant if the raiders will do better :( you mite smell the turd in the uper tribune :D

peace
zozo

ezozo

Hi FF I said don't look at the leg ;)

anyway I thought you all like to see the buds, a lil old but still good smoke.

624Buds_tot_bb_13.JPG

zozo

Latest posts

Latest posts