What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unhappy girl

Here is a pic of an unhappy girl. The others seem ok
She is furthest into flower. I thought it was overwater although it's in the ground. I thought it was calcium. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.

fPTsSQ

dGvNSQ

picture.php

picture.php

Yormom

Looks over watered. If it was under watered with the heat you'd be having some crispy leaves.
Or it could be from heat sometimes plants will do that during the hottest part of the day then come right back a few hours later.

Thanks guys, I'm stuck just the same. At first, I thought I had over watered her. I didn't water her for three days. I watered her today and she looked worse. It's hard to imagine the soil would've stayed moist for three days. I also fed her this morning with seabird guano and some 16-16-16.

Latest posts

Latest posts