What's new

Do not order from seedsman! Especially with a credit card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Water- GL with that. If thats the what you want to do you are more than free to do so. I too have had good experiences before this, just hope you only have good ones from here on out cuz this one has been really bad :)

I have accepted seedsmans offered a mod can close the thread.

brown_thumb

I had a nearly ten percent failure rate on the last batch of seeds I bought from ILGM. I'm angry as hell so going to contact them and DEMAND A FULL REFUND!!:mad:

Just kidding.:D I might ask them for those few replacements though.

I had a nearly ten percent failure rate on the last batch of seeds I bought from ILGM. I'm angry as hell so going to contact them and DEMAND A FULL REFUND!!:mad:

Just kidding.:D I might ask them for those few replacements though.

I would have happily taken just the amount of failed if I would have been able to when this all begun. Not over a month+ of emails on an order from 3 months ago. I wouldn't haved asked for a full refund if I hadn't been pushed this far this long. A full refund they originally agreed to but did not actually happen. I think it's different idk.

and again id like to state a mod can close this thread now. I will also no longer be posting in it unless I have any future issues regarding the manner.

brown_thumb

GB... it might help your cause if you post an organized chronological unedited cut/paste of your correspondence with the vendor.

Anyway, if you REALLY BELIEVE you were "ripped off" then just dispute the charge.

Gry

Veteran
He documented his case well enough the vendor responded promptly.
Resolution, looked amicable.

meizzwang

seedsman is absolutely legit! I had problems with their website in the past, and they jumped in and fixed it immediately! Their customer service team always responds in a timely fashion: they're kind, quick, and professional. You don't see this kind of quality service with many other companies.

That said, like all companies, there are items that can be looked at to improve customer satisfaction. I have also recently had trouble with redeeming points (you use up the points, and no discount shows up in the subtotal). As a complete disclaimer, I'm very bad with computers, so others might not have the same trouble as I had, but if a less savvy person can go through the whole ordering process flawlessly, you know you have a solid checkout system.

Just to reiterate, it's nonsense to think seedsman is ripping people off, it's in their best interest to keep all of their customers satisfied. I will absolutely order from them again!

RB56

Veteran
I know nothing about the facts or the participants in this situation. As such, I offer the following:

1) Good companies can run into problems and become bad companies. This happens every day. Priorities change for businesses facing existential threats. Past positive experiences don't necessarily negate current experiences.

2) Somebody with a relationship with the company should let them know about this thread. It would help to hear their position or to know that they've chosen not to respond.

RB56

Veteran
They did respond, and offered to make it right, read the thread.

You're correct - got by me. Sounds like they agree they didn't satisfy half of the customer's order and that they can't replace those seeds. Not sure why this is complicated.

RB56

Veteran
Just placed and order (less than $100) to see what it was like. Been meaning to order something, they had it so I gave them a shot. Site was very professionally designed, checkout was smooth. Confirmation from Seedsman and the CC processor. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts