What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Manga Rosa

Knop

3 days
100% outdoor, winter here, 11:25 hours of sunshine, 12:35 hours of darkness
18 seeds, 6 germinated now
Seeds brought from Pernambuco

picture.php

Last edited:

too-dope

3 days
100% outdoor, winter here, 11:25 hours of sunshine, 12:35 hours of darkness
18 seeds, 6 germinated now
Seeds brought from Pernambuco

View Image
Muito legal meu amigo. I asked around when I was in the north of Brasil about Manga Rosa. A few people knew of the variety but I was unable to locate it. However I did manage to bring back some seeds. A commercial narrow leaf that was grown there and also a few seeds that probably came from an imported variety. I'm interested to see how these turn out for you.

djimb

Veteran
I haven't seen a lot about Brazilian strains on here. I'm excited to see what comes of these! Subbed!

thejact55

No time soon. You try to now and you risk damaging the plant. Let it get a few nodes. When the roots show through the drainage holes, then you can start thinking about transplanting. Those look like really small pots but anywhere from 1-3 weeks from now i would guess.
This is a cool strain that you dont see everyday. Keep us updated. Are you planning on making seeds for preservation?

Knop

5 different blends. The plants do not have vigor
60% peat, 35% cocot, 5% perlite
60% peat, 35% perlite, 5% coco
60% peat, 20% perlite, 20% coconut
60% peat, 25% coco, 5% perlite, 10% earthworm
60% peat, 25% perlite, 5% coco, 10% earthworm
11:35 sunlight the day

Some vases I only filled with peat and perlite

What kind of soil you got those little darlings in?