What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flowering nutes ?

Indiva710

I am 13 days into flower doing photos in 3gal smart pots 2 300w 7 band leds that does 140w each for two plants in my 2x2x4 tent..carbon filter plenty of air flow I have been using fox farms grow big for veg and I got g.h flora nova bloom. I am thinking about flushing them tomarro.the last feeding I did 3tsp grow 1/2tsp bloom..so should I lower the grow more before I flush and do the flip or should I be okay with flushing and switching after? Also do you recommend me using anything else like boosters or sweetners or will I be okay with just the flora nova I have read the Lucas formula for it is 7 or 8ml one of the two and that is it.. which is what I was going to do in a few weeks at full bloom and strength..i have topped 1x lst scrog supercropped as well thankyou for your help as any is appreciated thankyou

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
When you switch to flower, begin feeding with the nova bloom only. Make sure you shake it really well. Feed full strength every 3rd watering. I'd also add .5g of epsom per gallon, the first 2-3 waterings in flower.

Indiva710

I'm 2 weeks into flowering today I am going to flush tomarrow and after that I will start with bloom only and add the magso4 .5g..so how many ml are you saying is full strength... So you feed say 7ml per gal water 3x and feed again @ 7ml correct... I appreciate your assistance as I haven't found anyone who has used the products I'm using also do you recommend a booster or sweetners....also on the sweetner I do have concentrated sweetners a few diff ones not sure if that would do much... I am on a budget this time and was planning on just the flora nova but if there is something that is worth purchasing that will increase it then I would be opened to suggestions and I have mgso4 already so that would be great. So since I am two weeks in and have added bloom 2x so far but with grow still should I start the mgso4 after the flush when it is bloom only thank you

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Nova and mag sulfate are all you need. Grows great cannabis. You want to feed enough to encourage vigorous growth and no more. Each strain/pheno is different, which is why I prefer one strain per light and res.

Clones allow you to dail in exactly what they need, when they need it including harvest date.

Yes, full strength once, then the next 3 plain r/o water. You want the pH rise in the root zone between feedings. Nutes work as a oH down and slightly droos pH between waterings as water evaporates and increases nute strength. The multiple plain waterings leech out nutes, raising the overall pH.

Indiva710

Appreciate the info..i flushed today actually as they needed to be watered anyways.. all I use is r/o water.. I adjust my ph by what my run off is usually I flushed them at 6.6 today as both were at 6.0...i am using coco and peat w lots of perlite as well as about everywhere I have read says diff on what to keep coco,peat... I've been doing 6.0-6.8 i flush at 6.5-6.6...also depends what run off is as I do drain 2 waste as well...so I only do the mgso4 .5g for the 1st 3 feedings and no more after that..when do you do your flush at the end w flora nova since it is part organic...thanks for your time and advice greatly appreciated sir thankyou kindly...i got my seeds from a friend who said they was green crack but about every breeder is diff as some is indica dom and others sativa they came from a bag of medical he said so who knows for sure but so far so good... does anyone know much about fluence science spydrx and the plus model vs...say a diy cob 3095 i believe is the series people have been using thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts