What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best concentrate for e juice?

Boxfarm

Hello friends! I am a first time grower. Getting ready to harvest about 10 oz. I am looking to make about half of that into e juice that I can drop into a small cartridge or into a tank for a serious vape mod. I bought some bubble bags and my current plan is to do a dry ice extraction and then press all my kief into rosin so I can mix it with EJ mix. Just curious if anyone knows a better or easier way. I built a small DIY rosin press from a 600 lb hand clamp and a hair straightener. Seems like there is very little info online as to the most efficient way to do this and I thought this might be a fun thread to kick some ideas around. Peace

LostTribe

Premium user
Dude for serious vape mod you dont want ejuice IMHO. I have an evic mini with an atmos kiln and the great thing about it is you can just fill the sucker with shatter and just keep on going for quite a while without any need to refill. I tried making juice before I did my first mod and it turned out like poop juice. Then I went to a rebuildable mod until my bro nearly blew it up by burning it too long. No complaints since I got this kiln!

Boxfarm

YUP

YUP

Just googled that and YES! That seems the way to go. That's for killing my thread asshole! Haha! Just kidding. I had no idea those even existed. Excuse me while I go order mine on Amazon...

KidNasty

Look for a product called connoisseur concentrates, it's a terpene solution that will turn your shatter or other concentrate into a liquid form. It's kind of expensive but it mixes easy doesn't mask the flavor of your concentrate and it will not separate.

new stuff out there, just starting to get into stores. www.herbalsuspension.com another terpene based mix similar to cc.

From my experience, if you want to use a small tank for your mix, it's best to use shatter. It tends to melt into the suspension fluids well and maintains a good liquidity. The crumble style works well with smaller amounts of the suspension to make a jelly-like mix that works well in devices like the apx, youcan, etc...

Have fun!

Latest posts

Latest posts