What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please supervise my harvest

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
These are from the last run - all PURE AK - FEMALE SEEDS
4 different phenos, but the 2 indica are similar and the 2 sativa very similar so you could say 2 main variations.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Like I said, I think that the online community can only help me so much. Im already following instructions to a T. Everyone can give me there version of it, but essentially the basics are the same. Ive devoted the last 6 months of life to perfecting these plants. And there far from it. All I can do is keep trying and switch to organic soil made from scratch and get high quality genetics. Working on both of those right now. Until they get going I will continue to document what I do!

Attachments

• IMG_2029.jpg
    IMG_2029.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2022.jpg
    IMG_2022.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1992.jpg
    IMG_1992.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2134.jpg
    IMG_2134.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 16

ManyManySpliffs

First time I've seen a grow right next to a bed. That's a new one.. lol I'm sure you were probably moving stuff around or something. I sure wouldn't mind waking up next to all those beauties every morning. To be able to inhale those aromas all night long, I'm getting ideas. hmmmmmm!

Ogtg2213

I would't have wrote it if it wasn't valid and proven.

When you flush your plants they will start drawing stored energy from the leaves, if you defoliate the mid and lower fan leaves then it's less energy the plant has to burn up before it will burn clean. Try it sometime with a familiar strain that takes a long time to flush.

It works better with plants that don't like to fade/flush, heavy feeders that like to store food and keep it. Some plants it doesn't really make a noticeable difference

S

Scott64a

is this actually a valid statement? makes sense as in nothing to consume from the leaves but what do you guys say?

Logically, I agree. If you consider that the plants suck moisture from the soil and let it out through the leaves, pulling the big fan leaves will send that moisture and water through the buds instead. The broad leaves pass H2O faster than the buds; that's just how they respirate and offload most of the O2 and moisture.

Last edited: