What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica in 3' X 3' Scrog?

I made the 12/12 flip. They are drinking 1.5 gallons (each) every 5-6 days, temps are ranging from 70-78F. I have been feeding every other time even though I read that pure sativas didn't require much in the way of nutrients but so far they seem to like this schedule.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice BeaverIslander,

Looks like you focused very well the growth of your Zamaldelicas in your SCROG :yes: I love the wagon as well! :D

The Zamaldelica's are doing well, but the Malawi is steeling the show outside. I forced 12/12 on everything in the wagon so this is the results after about 8 1/2 weeks. While small for most of you guys it is by far the largest, heaviest plant that I have ever grown. I was expecting thin wispy buds but there are none of those so far.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BeaverIslander,

Your outdoor Malawi looks very well developed in her 8th week of flowering, looks like she is enjoying the strong light intensity and warm temps of summer time, she is reacting very well to the light dep, well done! :)

Today is the end of the line for my Malawi. I gotta say I have never grown an easier plant, nor one that has produced such large buds.... I am really looking forward to sampling it. :woohoo:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely Malawi outcome BeaverIslander :)

I'm glad to hear she has been easy to grow and that very soon you will be able to try our Malawi for the first time ;) Enjoy it!

RIP sweet Malawi. :tiphat:
Im gonna miss watching her mature but it was time... Talk about sticky buds!
Enjoy the harvest!
I tried something new this time. The trchs went amber on me very suddenly so I am trying this "emergency flush" I read about. I cut the plant Friday and put the cut end deep down in a 5 gallon bucket of plain water with an aerator pump hooked up to 2 stones for the weekend, and put it in the dark with a fan on her. This morning (3 days of darkness) I did a bud wash and started the drying process.

Lovely Malawi outcome BeaverIslander :)

I'm glad to hear she has been easy to grow and that very soon you will be able to try our Malawi for the first time ;) Enjoy it!
I am looking forward to my first sample but I will wait for a good cure (at least that's my plan :) After this long another month isn't going to hurt anything.

Now I can concentrate on my Zamaldelica Scrog and some Violeta's that are getting close.

So thank you dubi, I'm glad I found Ace Seeds. :thank you:

Amber already

Amber already

I have a problem guys.... according to everything I've read the
Zamaldelica's should take 11 to 13 weeks in flower but I have 1/3 to 1/2 Amber already at 7.5 weeks and I have at east 3 weeks to go. I've always been told to watch the trichomes and not the calendar. This is my first time with this strain so I'm at a loss as to what to do. The buds are all about 4-5" long.

It sounds like maybe the Zamaldelicas were heat stressed. I chose to keep the humidity down and that raised the temp as a consequence. My Temps had been running in the mid 80's (F) for a couple weeks. Today I opened up the windows for better ventilation but the humidity is between 70 + 80%. I'm hoping to get it under control so they can grow a bit longer.

The Violeta is looking great. She is a little over 8 weeks and the flush was started 9 days ago. I'll probably chop her in the next couple days.

The Malawi from Herbie's produced 6.4 ounces and that is great for me.

Overall I am happy with Ace Seeds but it was unfortunate that none of the Malawi seeds (that I got directly from Ace) germed. Fortunately I had one from Herbie's that did. I asked about the guarantee but was told that they didn't have any other reports of failures so they were not replaced.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BeaverIslander,

As we previously discussed privately, Zamaldelica elite mango carrot mother (beside all her other desirable traits: effect, taste, short size, etc ...) it also has a very short flowering time for a pure sativa, we are sometimes harvesting the Zamaldelica elite mango carrot mother in 11 weeks of flowering from clone, so there are big chances to find very fast flowering females in her offspring too, and maybe the heat in your room has accelerated its final maturation.

Glad you are also about to finish a Violeta :) Please, post pics of her if you have the chance.

Regarding the Malawi seeds that didn't germinate properly, please send me an email to: info@aceseeds.org with the reference number of your order or with the invoice of the retailer and we will evaluate your case.

Kind regards!

Knop

help

help

Zamaldelica or almost any of Ace's strains are Scrog friendly if given enough time to veg. That being said, Zamaldelica vegs fast and only takes 11-14 weeks to flower. For a 3' x 3' I'd recommend 5 gallon smarties. Depending on how much height you have to work with in my case I had 36" inches of growth from the bulb under 500 watts. One can yield a decent amount from it with top quality cannabis.

2 pounds in my 5' x 5' tent when I ran full Zamaldelica.

View Image

View Image

Hello Dr. King
all well?
I will start a new cultivation
I saw that you got 2 pounds with 5x5 zamaldelica?
how did you get it? could you teach me the walkthrough?
lights? vegetative, flowering, nutrients, soil?
How to assemble the scrog? I want to do 2 pounds with zamaldelica too

Latest posts

Latest posts