What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Side ways photo

When I upload pictures for my iPhone they show up sideways on my thread.

Mods can you help me figure out why?
It only happens on this forum.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=337160

window

Veteran
I've found you need to rotate them on the phone first, then upload, but don't rotate 360 degrees, go three quarters around then save photo, then rotate the last quarter and save again lol, then upload.
It's ridiculous but works.

I've found you need to rotate them on the phone first, then upload, but don't rotate 360 degrees, go three quarters around then save photo, then rotate the last quarter and save again lol, then upload.
It's ridiculous but works.

If it sounds crazy it may just work. I will try it tonight and report back here.

Thanks man

HqFarms

My pictures only appear sideways when I take a picture with my phone vertical.. If I turn my phone sideways the pictures appear normal

canna.ballistic

As stated by window in post #3 ...

... rotate your photo on your phone, or in windows explorer if you are on a computer, so the photo is orientated correctly ... and then upload to ICMag.

i.e. your photo has to be orientated correctly before you upload.

III%

I always delete it, go back resize smaller, or crop the picture and re upload it and it always works right.

I feel like it has something to do with photos dimensions, like they allow for wider vs taller.

Latest posts

Latest posts