What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is the Water You Use the Best It Can Be? Structured Water. Why? And an Easy DIY

C

cannaisok

Sound=frequency, Light=frequency, Matter=frequency this is what phiosophers mean by saying everything is one.
sry bad english i cant explain it now too high...
in lightning we look very carefully for the frequency best suited to plants, so why leaving other frequencies out? matter... what we have here? Soil, Coco, Water...
every for itfelf a big topic.
we cant see radioactivity but we can feel it after some time.
be water my friend

idiit

Veteran
^ I feel ya cannaisok. we are almost all water. frequency affects water. this is one of several ways that cannabis oil ( one of the highest frequencies of any organic matter on the planet) helps us.

the cannabis oil affects the frequency of our water in us and changes the water in us frequency to a higher frequency. higher frequencies eliminate disease and promote health. read the aroma therapy linked stuff I posted earlier if you want to read some stuff on this.

plants are mostly water. by affecting the plants with the right frequencies for plant health, vigor, etc. you could emit the right frequencies near the plant. studies on plants and sound are easily found on the 'net. the plant's water molcecules structures are changed by these emitted frequencies.

queequeg152

Veteran
PPL NEED TO WAKE UP. THE 99% NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR PLANET.

says every single closed minded conspiracy theorist ive ever met.

how about, instead of asking me to wake up... u present some actual evidence.

heres the thing.

science works. its repeatable, its observable and its substantiated.

despite all your hand waving regarding the corruption of science crystal frequency madness...
the fact remains that we reap the benifits of science. your phone works because of peer reviewed science in various EE journals.

what has hand waving new age WOO brought us? please im dying to know.

but again. let me ask you:

if ANY of what you claim is true regarding structured water, then what is to stop someone from simply measuring one of the MANY physical properties of this structured water?

water arranged in such a manner would exhibit all sorts of changes from viscosity to boiling point to refractive index to specific gravity... UV/vis spectra etc.

are you contending that these changes in water brought about by "frequency", are not measurable? if so why not?

queequeg152

Veteran
we cant see radioactivity but we can feel it after some time.
be water my friend

you can detect radioactivity VERY EASILY. u can detect a fraction of a miligram of a strong gamma source from literally 10 meters away.
thats like a grain of salt glowing like a car head light.

please show me how to detect this "frequency" u mention.

and ffs everything is not frequency. wtf are u trying to say?
is that supposed to be some college freshman discovery channel mastibatory tilt towards e=mc^2?

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Commercial Growers Comments post use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVL6tfGhr8M

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bought and payed for? remind me again please.

who is selling the 750 dollar pvc pipe contraption?

Did you think I meant you? LOL You're simply the beneficiary of their anti propaganda- nothing to see here

Which $750 unit... is your search bar broken?

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
The only people capable of keeping scientific discoveries from the rest of us are the very few people who actually make these discoveries.
Like the people that discovered how to split the atom should have done.

The 99% and the 1% are all equal in that socio-economic status does not qualify you to have the talents needed to do real science, that my friend, is a fact. Scientific discoveries come from individuals from all over the place.

You can have trilions of dollars but you can't control what some guy is thinking about in terms of science and technology.

My neighbor has a 16 year old kid that wrote a code that took him 10min to write after he was watching tv and an idea came to him, he openened notepad, wrote his code and the code got bought by facebook for 50k.

Control that.

C

cannaisok

Nikola Tesla:
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.
I stick to this mans advise instead of people claiming to know something about science...
I know some commercial growers, proud. modern scientists even more...
go further NPK mineral, scientists say its best. go Tap water +ph up/down.
go +50W/plant HPS. Go and shut up, cuz autority say so?
inventions are made by going new paths or prooving existing theories to be wrong :)
everybody can believe what he want, i dont want to attack i just cant say it better.

idiit

Veteran
QUOTE:The difference between the manifestations of the physical, mental, emo-tional and spiritual result simply from different levels of vibrating energy, or frequencies. So, while the feelings of fear, grief and despair vibrate at a very low frequency, the feelings of love, joy and gratitude vibrate much quicker.
The most common unit of measure for frequency is the Hertz, which is one vibrational cycle per second. So a frequency of 460 Hz means that there are 460 cycles of vibration occurring every single second.
All the physical matters are composed of vibration.
Dr. Max Planck

Nikola Tesla:
If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.

idiit be in good company. :)

Arf

Structured water is a scam. They use to call it hexagonal structured water. It even has it's own wikipedia page about the scam. It's all about selling devices that don't do anythings. Plenty of consumer warnings about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_water

http://www.wired.com/2008/03/chem-lab-hexago/

Stoners are the perfect targets for selling that kind of device or most growing snake oils.

My favorite water scam is:
“Genuine Loch Ness Water”

Last edited:

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Structured water is a scam. They use to call it hexagonal structured water. It even has it's own wikipedia page about the scam. It's all about selling devices that don't do anythings. Plenty of consumer warnings about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagonal_water

http://www.wired.com/2008/03/chem-lab-hexago/

Stoners are the perfect targets for selling that kind of device or most growing snake oils.

My favorite water scam is:
“Genuine Loch Ness Water”

Believing in Wiki is like believing in Snopes. Try doing your own research. I mean seriously, it just doesn't cost much, and you might learn a lesson about who is lieing to you

queequeg152

Veteran
xD Nestle , Vittel, Bonaqua is a water scam...

i have 0 arguments there.

unless u have serious water quality issues. tap water is perfectly fine.

there are long running studies trying to discern the effects of very hard water( saturated with calcium carbonate), but to date from what understand the effects are almost undetectable.

idiit

Veteran
SCIENTIST PROVES DNA CAN BE REPROGRAMMED BY WORDS AND FREQUENCIES
COLLECTIVE EVOLUTIONSEPTEMBER 2, 2011
http://www.collective-evolution.com...can-be-reprogrammed-by-words-and-frequencies/

what you are taught in school is mostly lies. what you are taught in church is mostly lies. what you are taught in main stream media is mostly lies. when your mother told you were special she lied; if every son and daughter is special..... the fiat currencies based on massive amounts of unpayable debt are lies, the politicians telling you they represent you are lying, the official unemployment and inflation rates are lies. quoting the liars doesn't disprove petflora's thread or anything else.

what you all need to grasp is that frequencies change matter. since humans and plants are mostly water frequencies can change us.

What percent of water are humans?

* The human body is more than 60 percent water. Blood is 92 percent water, the brain and muscles are 75 percent water, and bones are about 22 percent water.

Water Facts | The Water Information Program
What percent of plants are water?

From 90 to 95 percent

Plants contain even more water than animals do -- most of them are anywhere from 90 to 95 percent water [source: BBC ]. Just as it does in animals, water regulates the temperature of the plant and transports nutrients through it.

Plant and Animal Water Consumption - How Water Works ...

science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/earth/g…
there is no doubt that frequency changes water's structure. too many videos showing it. anyone debating this has not done any research; not even lifted their little pinky 1" worth of research. keep quoting main stream lies that you were gullible enough to believe. I was gullible too. I got tired of being lied to. I did my research.

these same liars made cannabis illegal based on lies. you are on a cannabis forum. you ought to know by now that they are lying to you.

wake the fuck up.

giphy.gif

Gazoo

Different opinions aside I enjoy reading about the possibility of a new
way to improve my grow. Always willing to give something new a try.
Never say Never.

queequeg152

Veteran
Interesting watch

FF to 14:30 for a quote that MIGHT open a few eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY8Dwm-jrno

Water Related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq44himJJGI

the age of pure scientific experimentalism is over. its been over, and its not coming back.

ironically teslas initial work was a sucess because he understood the math involved with polyphase ac quite well for his time. he was educated in hungary or bulgaria or some eastern block country like that ... i cannot recall exactly.

sixixix

Quoting a long text that uses a short quote from Max Planck, presenting the whole thing as his work? Someone needs to work on their fact checking procedures before posting on the interwebz.

Almost everything we base our modern society on is a product of science (and scientists). Why would the collective world of scientists refuse to admit this is real? What conspiracy is big enough to keep a lid on this, and why is it so important to keep the secret of structured water away from the public?

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.