What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 cup^

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I was thinking maybe if the weather was good, maybe we could have a picnic again if people were interested in such a thing.. we can also do an unofficial one where people just brought their own bits n pieces ...I guess we'll see what the cup crew come up with and go from there eh :)

Niemand

I think we are talking about the big boy ...the high times cannabis cup.. Aka, htcc. Last year was in Denver , 18th through the 20th. Awards announced on 4/20 . over 50 thousand people the day I went !

Yes, BUT there were over 150,000 people at the FREE 420 celebration in Denver that same day!

Man, I HATED the denver cup!! I loved the 1st 2 ICmag cups, those were the last ones I visited!

Amsterdam has it all over Denver! Coffeshops ARE the reason! Hotels, Rental Cars everybody has there hands out for smokers! The hotel I stayed at had open balconies but even they had their limits!

Is there really going to be a IC-Mag 420 this year? Sweet dreams are made of this.

N

TommyT

ICMag Donor
That sounds good to me, that will be awesome again! I was a little afraid that this great event will not take place this year!
But now i'm totally excited! 😁
See ya all at 420!

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
oh yeah! j,,,we arrive on the friday and leave following thursday,,
so will be up for a meet friday,,s2

up there from saturday with dimodz and some other germans!

see ya there s2!

Last edited:

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
ok, reservation for the good old houseboat sent, holiday booked.
sunday 17th to thursday 21st.

spot on mack: official or unofficial. ic 420 is just great! :dance013:

sure denver must be a nice experience and maybe a great marketing opportunity and what not, BUT what do i need 150k strangers for if i can party hard with around 50 of the best guys (and gyals!) in europe? :smoke out:

looking forward to it! :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
up there on saturday with dimodz and some other germans!

see ya there s2!
nice one joe,,,,be seeing you on sat,,
ya know myself and "gratefulhead" are the peeps with the zimmer frames:),,,,,s2:tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

There is also an elite cup at the same time
In town,
should be a busy time with lots of
Faces hoping I make it this year !!!

Thanks
GA

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hey everyone,

There is also an elite cup at the same time
In town,
should be a busy time with lots of
Faces hoping I make it this year !!!

Thanks
GA

yeah thats the grace glass weekender people again...they have a link for entry info but you have to message them via FB for a password.

mack 10

Veteran
lol @ GG. Trying to steal our cup.
I'll take the Pepsi challenge on that.
Our winner V theirs.
Winner takes all.

amc98

Hi all,

The OSG Collective can't wait to meet you guys again in Amsterdam this year!!

See you soon!:tiphat:

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
getting excited about 420 again.
pinball comp is icmag exclusive this year due to security concerns.
we are looking at 18-21st
hoping for good weather so can bike around a bit.
will post further details about pinball comp nearer the time.
see you there