What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FOE is Free!

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Our Brother in the fight,FOE20,has been freed and all charges dropped.Evidently on a technicality from what I heard on another board.Thought you guys would want to hear the good news asap.

This is a GOOD DAY my friends...a very good day.
:yay:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
That's great news to wake up to!! I would be more than willing to help him with his genetics...I have about 7 packs of the Abnormal gear in the vault and plenty of others.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Congrads... good feeling to walk out of there a winner.... i recently popped some old yumbolt 2001beans n thought bout him... he plan on comin back here????

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I apologize that I do not know the particulars regarding the dropping of the charges.I have not been fortunate to have talked to him since his bust,so this is second hand information..but reliable.

I am hopeful that he will return to the boards when things have settled down for him somewhat.

I also know that there are many generous members here and on other boards that are willing to share genetics with him once he is ready.

First on the agenda should be a move to a legal state...

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.I am sure he enjoys knowing that people care.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The warrant was suppressed and he is going to try and see about getting his seed collection back.

I told him to move quickly if possible.