What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is there any way to kill bulb mites?!?!

Sounds like regular mites to me but might want to chill with the over watering from the sounds of it too when you get a handle on the mites.

cheers,.................................................gps

jokin-n-tokin

With all due respect...

Trying to eradicate a pest with co2 is a bunch of nonsense...

There are no mites that I can think of that will attack the root zone AND the foliage. As far as I know, bulb mites have been seldomly confirmed to be found as a cannabis pest, if at all.

Back to the drawing board to figure out exactly what you have, then devise a proper plan of action.

You may just have a predatory mite chillin' in your soil, which happens to venture out onto the stalk/foliage.

You may have simple spidermites attacking your foliage, while some sort of predatory mite living in the rootzone. Predatory and beneficial mites are commonly found in compost/soil...

Or some other combination, or nothing to worry about at all. Need some actual pics of your plants, suspected foliage damage, and a shot of the pest if possible.

I'm telling ya they are bulb mites... I can't get a picture of them cause my phone doesn't go that small, but they look exactly like bulb mites through the loop!

They were sucking sap from the leaves like a spider mite. Now they dont do that anymore, they just stay in the dirt now.

Maybe I had spider mites and bulb mites?

The foliage damage is gone... The plants are autos n they are sucking sucking off the leaves now.

jokin-n-tokin

Sounds like regular mites to me but might want to chill with the over watering from the sounds of it too when you get a handle on the mites.

cheers,.................................................gps

They are not regular mites. Well maybe they were spider mites and bulb mites in the soil, but would the Borg be so easily overcome by three treatments of clarified neam?

I'm not over watering. Think different seems to just drink a shitload of water...

I think maybe there coming on the seeds. I just planted ten seeds, all came up fine except one. After three days I pulled the one to find it cracked and withered on the inside and the mites all around it. This was in organic mechanics bagged soil, in a tent I cleaned with bleach, in brand new smartpots...

M

metsäkana

worst pest there is!! IMG_2793.jpg