What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can you name some breeders that you can find winner phenos in almost every pack?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Pragma, stickyblack, rasputin, nader, Snype, brotherindica, sodium sunburn, and others have some sic pics posted of Topdawg.

Check it out!!

DANK!!!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
For well known, well tested strains that have proven themselves for a couple decades, consider Mr Nice.
They're the only ones with the original Widow, though it is now called Black Widow. I finished one last Oct that smelled like gardenias w a hint of citrus.
As well I did Master KAZE that got pollinated by a Black Widow male. 2, one was skunky and the other was slightly citrus but mostly bland.
Packs are big...15+ usually.

Sensi Northern Lights - very resiny and vigorous.
There are a mix of sativa leaning ones to more indica, so you have a selection.
That said the variation between them is not that great.
Pretty pricey seeds though.

there goes edro

Veteran
Connoisseur ecsd x sssdh, grandoggy purps, og chem , cheesedog
Bodhi
Reservoir chem/sour diesel

Hortilabs super sour skunk

Connoisseur's Cheesedog is a strain that I have been wanting to get in the stash also! Almost forgot all about her. Thanks Kaneboy!

there goes edro

Veteran
Okay so my elite breeders are looking like this so for
Bodhi, Chimera, Top Dawg, OG Raskal, and Motarebel. Always looking for more suggestions from my IC fam! I really can't see me going wrong with this list but I do hunger for more!

smk8000

For a great chance at premium fire, I would look at:

Bodhi's Sunshine Daydream or other Appy crosses.

Greenhouse's Super Lemon Haze(their only fantasic smoke - it's wicked)

DNA/RP's Kosher Kush and it's crosses.

Sin City's Blue Power and it's crosses.

I've heard good things about Karma;s Biker Kush and Snowhigh's strains but haven't tried them yet. I have Snowhigh's Golden Lei two weeks into flower and it looks like it's going to be a great plant. They promise electric, overpowering psychedelic effects on the GL and I'm hoping it delivers.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
fwiw I wasn't impressed with my last purchase from chimera c and aurora I think it was maybe one more.... my next cash goes to bog lol..... supermanlives

A

acridlab

I've had extremely positive results with DNA/ reserva gear. Strains I've ran, in order of my favorites
Sour kush
Og 18
Og
L.a
Kosher
Cantaloupe kush
Cantaloupe haze
Sour diesel

*Sour kush has been killing competition in the sour diesel arenas around me for two years now- it's truly an elite in seedform

Latest posts

Latest posts