What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm back! With Legend OG Kush!

bigbuddhaseeds

hey cc, good to see you are well and back!! heard sooo many good things about the legends o g , did you manage to get to see the girl scout cookies? or the tang ? we saw a load of kush crosses and smoked a lot of good o g 's yoda, skywalker , kosher(jew gold) and the abusive, but they all differ, so happy you have got a true representative o g kush
peace bro bb

true grit

Veteran
Looking good CC, that bitch is a beast!!

Nice to hear on Berry White, heard Shmoe raving bout her too...maybe i need to do some reversing myself and make some.

Cabron

Veteran
Hey CC any chance you can post a few pics of that TW
focusing on the fan leaves and it's structure ..
If it's the real E32 ...

There seems to be alot of bogus shit floating around the whole
scene and no real E32 ..

I'm trying like hell to locate her ,,had her back in 2002 -2004
lost all my breeding projects with her after my divorce.

seems to be an elusive lady ..

:thank you:

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola CC, good to see ya about. were runnin the legend and berry white here as well. havent tried the legend yet, but have toked quite a bit of the berrry white.

that berry White is a viney growin gal, grows alot like the arcata wreck. wierd berry aroma, and yeah man resins are thick. for me though i dont get much from the toke. ive dropped it, but its around here in a few grows now.

bro do you still have the real deal sourD cut, ive tried a few now that i was told are it, but there definitly not. kinda missin that smoke. got a few goodies im sure you would like. lmk when ya get a chance.

CBF

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes CC...The Berry White is a special one. Here in the Heart of Mendo...my crew runs it quite extensively. Top notch all the way. Do you plan on making any hybrids with it?

Very special girl. No plans to breed with her, or anything else for that matter.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cc, good to see you are well and back!! heard sooo many good things about the legends o g , did you manage to get to see the GS Cookies? or the tang ? we saw a load of kush crosses and smoked a lot of good o g 's yoda, skywalker , kosher(jew gold) and the abusive, but they all differ, so happy you have got a true representative o g kush
peace bro bb

No sir, have not tried any of those.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cabron and CBF, I can respond to both of you at once here. Cabron asks for pictures... Which I will provide when I'm not babysitting my 1 year old baby boy... And CBF says the Arcata Trainwreck and the Berry White grow vey similarly... I couldn't agree more, they both get very stretchy, running, long, lateral branches during early flower. Even in veg they look very similar. So this tells me there's a great chance that what CBF knows as Arcata TW is what I have. The guy I got these cuts from is about as solid as a grower can be.

So, cabron, is the cut you're looking for the same as the real Arcata TW?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cabron, here's the Trainwreck.

picture.php

Here's the Berry White. It will get pretty blue by the end... about like you'd expect from a DJ BB.

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man
stock in the Legend just went up, huh

I have been lucky enough to have a Legend float over to the middle of the pacific, and it looks like I'm gonna be enjoying myself if I can get mine to come out the way yours do, cc.

DAYUM HOMIE.... 6-8z per 3g pot????? Okay I can do this. Deep breath. LOL.

Question: What are the differences in your opinion between the Legend & SFY pertaining to aroma & taste?

Thanks

CannabisTHC

Lookin real good CC! Looks a lot like my Tahoe cut but with lighter colored pistils as if its more reminiscent of chem 91. Is it as lemony as SFV? Seems as though my Tahoe is a little bit more chem kush funk than lemon, where as the SFV is more lemony to me. Although the lemon seems to have come out more with a cure on the Tahoe. I love my Tahoe though.

I had to put up a pic I took of Tahoe OG about a month ago, almost identical to your last pic.

I still have my arcata trainwreck too, love that strong lemon funk!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As for aroma and taste... The smell is not lemony at all in my opinion. More of a straight up hashy dankness. But my experience is with just one bud I had to cut off due to a mold spot. The next couple of weeks will give me a much better idea.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So... All tests of the Legend thus far have been with my bong... Which offers a certain experience.

However, I just smoked the first joint. This is really awesome weed. So hashy. The buds are very heavy, not the densest herb ever, but close. The real weight seems to come from the resin density... Resin. The resin is dense -even deep in the flower- and the result is heavily drooping branches... Even short branches droop.

The plant grows very much like the SFV OG in all stages from veg to harvest.

Differences between SFV and Legend (in my estimation)... The Legend OG clones faster than SFV OG. The Legend seems to produce more flowering tops than SFV. The Legend OG tends to have slightly larger leaves during the vegetative stage. The Legend OG is slightly more resinous than SFV, only very slightly.

The highs are very similar.

I'm really impressed with this cut. I love sfv, but this cut is as good, or (slightly) better, IMO.

watts

ohms
Veteran
don't most people like SFV because of the taste. Seems like sfv and legend is quite different in that aspect

OBSoul33t

not sure that's the legend , just sayin .. i have 4 years running her and have done many different styles of growing .. i'll grab some pix ... legend does have a lemon fuel to her and she blows up her calyx's on every way she's been grown .. iv done her in hydro , organic soil , promix and mostly in coco ... i'll post some pix of her grown in a few different ways for comparison fwiw my latest run is with pbp and only a light top dress of seabird guano ...
i know im going to get blasted for saying it and honestly i do believe different styles of growing produce different looking plants from clone but legend has grown the same on every different style iv run..

just sayin

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OBSoul33t... I really can't say for sure. But, based on the person I got this from, a well-known breeder and scientist ("I'm a fucking genetic scientist goddammit!, both in the human genome as well as cannabis!"), I'd be quite surprised to find it is not what it came labeled as. But who knows. I should just reveal the source, since he told me he'd be okay with that. But that was okay'd way back in spring, and I'm not sure his head was exactly in the right state to agree to things and remember it. :) If he wants to, I'd welcome him to chime in.

I honestly don't care what it is called, although I'd like to know that what I am saying is Legend actually is. cc

OBSoul33t

these pix were from about 2 years ago running coco with cns17 with a single hammerhead boost at week 4
it was a winter run and the night temps in the room were in the low 50's upper 40"s

Attachments

• legend7.jpg
    legend7.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 56
  • legend3.jpg
    legend3.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 52
  • legend8.jpg
    legend8.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 57
  • legend4.jpg
    legend4.jpg