What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

M.O.B (Mother Of Berry)

highsteppa

Veteran
Almost there

Almost there

...rain is coming, hope I don’t have to pick her Tuesday. If I find any mold she’s getting chopped.

Attachments

• 1460CF23-2F9B-4A5C-B4E5-734D8CF8C53A.jpg
    1460CF23-2F9B-4A5C-B4E5-734D8CF8C53A.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 32

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
This year I have 80 or so LB#1/#2 x Lemonhoko's Pre-2k BB Bx for open pollination, the MOB is really amplified, in this hybrid but with added sourness and dry berry smells, some BB phenos are more vitamin/spicy smelling but all are really stinky. Surprisingly the hybrid didn't lengthen the flowering time and in some cases shortened it.

Lots of purples, looking forward to the F2 gen and really searching through those indoors while stabilizing.

That MOB x Blueberry Durban looks tasty, trout. From the few plants I'm running, the MOB tends to dominate the cross. Mine were hit by A5 haze pollen and they're still faster flowering than some of the skunks I'm growing.

Here's the fastest flowering one (same plant that is on the left in the shot I posted up a while back here in the thread)...should be done around end of September/early October @ 37N....nice purpling...berry smells are starting to come out as is the frost coverage. Probably the prettiest plant in my garden at the moment.

picture.php

picture.php

HB.

browntrout

Veteran
That MOB x Blueberry Durban looks tasty, trout. From the few plants I'm running, the MOB tends to dominate the cross. Mine were hit by A5 haze pollen and they're still faster flowering than some of the skunks I'm growing.

Here's the fastest flowering one (same plant that is on the left in the shot I posted up a while back here in the thread)...should be done around end of September/early October @ 37N....nice purpling...berry smells are starting to come out as is the frost coverage. Probably the prettiest plant in my garden at the moment.

View Image
View Image

HB.

Lookin good brother, will be interesting to see the other phenos as well.