What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Magoo

cyat

Veteran
I got to PDX March 4 2001, the Snow was one of the first strains I got here. I came from Wisco where shitty beasters were all there was besides shit mexi. I was like, OMG I made it, I'm in heaven.

I don't care what anyone says, I found heaven on earth, and I finally feel like I made it home.

View Image

the guy that made that image is basically retired a few years later. The lucky fucker

thats crazy maybe we crossed paths at that time/ u never know...

In north ptown around that time...had 2 zips in my hoodie got stopped by 5-0, they fershure smelled it and I denied it as polite as possible but i wouldnt budge... drove to safeway instead of home in case they followed... i was super paranoid in the store.. got in line and some lady says..DAMN.. thats the fuckin chronic and she wouldnt shut up...got outta line saw a hippie dude and made him my "lawyer" he advised me not to worry they cant fuck with me.. got in line next to a guy with too much cologne.. and fuckin made it home! that shit had me so fuckin ripped and the keif on top didnt help :)

TTS, took ur advice on the exhale bags.. holy fuckin shit...nugs that had the exhale bag from the start of flower are bigger than ive ever seen em 3 weeks in and much bigger and tighter stacked than the same about to finish... thanks much... great advice!

oh ya my bags are balancing on top my reflectors, shrinking fast from the heat... probably crankin extra co2?

budseyeveiw

Im in WA working the Blue Magoo clone! Keep posted my man! Special things on the way!

an s1 or a bx would be good for those who cant get the clones. crosses of the blue magoo are out there and becoming more available. proffessor p is making a blue magoo bx with mt hood huckleberry(i think). should hopefully resemble the blue magoo quite nicely

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I locked down a 5 pack of Mount Hood Huckelberry F2 from a seed bank that will not be named. Had to buy a pack of something to get it, I honestly don't even know what I ordered, something from the same breeder, but I forget what it was called.

high fucking five brotha

yeaaaaaaaaaaa

we are gonna have a straight swap meet some day

talktosamson

Veteran
thats crazy maybe we crossed paths at that time/ u never know...

In north ptown around that time...had 2 zips in my hoodie got stopped by 5-0, they fershure smelled it and I denied it as polite as possible but i wouldnt budge... drove to safeway instead of home in case they followed... i was super paranoid in the store.. got in line and some lady says..DAMN.. thats the fuckin chronic and she wouldnt shut up...got outta line saw a hippie dude and made him my "lawyer" he advised me not to worry they cant fuck with me.. got in line next to a guy with too much cologne.. and fuckin made it home! that shit had me so fuckin ripped and the keif on top didnt help :)

TTS, took ur advice on the exhale bags.. holy fuckin shit...nugs that had the exhale bag from the start of flower are bigger than ive ever seen em 3 weeks in and much bigger and tighter stacked than the same about to finish... thanks much... great advice!

oh ya my bags are balancing on top my reflectors, shrinking fast from the heat... probably crankin extra co2?

I was told that the bags were light/heat activated....mine do all sorts or weird shit, swell up, grow big mushrooms, but always go back down when the lights go off. I get 6 goods months per bag before I see the results start to slow down. Will never grow without them again, bigger denser buds all around, period!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I locked down a 5 pack of Mount Hood Huckelberry F2 from a seed bank that will not be named. Had to buy a pack of something to get it, I honestly don't even know what I ordered, something from the same breeder, but I forget what it was called.

Oh you mean Dynasty seeds off of ******'s website?!?! Yah I saw they were offering those as freebies and wanted to by another pack.. THat place has the best customer service on the net. I got a pack of not soo good looking beans and told them about it. They sent me a free pack, and 5 other packs of all sorts of goodies!! Extrema x Heribei... all sorts of good shit. Looking forward to that Mt. Hood Huckleberry f2 grow bro, that shit looks so amazing. He's also coming out with a new strain called "Crater Lake"... all is going to be sick! I'm growin out Dynasty's Drizella right now, hopin the 2 are both fems ;) Much love bro!!!! SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I've got 1 blue Magoo Bx1 lady so far... it's the one with the structrue I really enjoy too! I know she will kick ass and take names! :rtfo:

YaaMon

Just got this one in my garden. Tried her for the first time last year and was definitely impressed. Thanks for the knowledge samson.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
I've got 1 blue Magoo Bx1 lady so far... it's the one with the structrue I really enjoy too! I know she will kick ass and take names! :rtfo:

dude, so I'm gonna have to make a list before I come down I guess

car is fixed, so I can travel now!

:tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Turns out i've got 2 out of 3 blue magoo bx1's that are ladies now, the other one hasnt shown me sex yet, and it's been weeks since I germ'd them.. wierd. Stoked to have some selection on these, gonna be dank run! Much love friends! SL

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Yah bro... the one outdoors in a 25gal cloth pot is just starting to flower, i'd say about a week into it or so. She's shootin up to the sky and is about 4.5ft tall with the pot. THe lady indoors was just put into 12/12 on the 1st of August, and she is putting on what look to be like some sizeable funky colas! I'll take some photos in the next couple of days. Both phenos are looking to be killer though in the yield dept. at least. The lady outdoors already stinks to high even of plain ol' funk from her stems blowing in the wind ;) Much love bro, i'll keep you updated! SL

koolkush

Veteran
Good to see legit ommp growers on here keep up the good work guys.That blue magoo sounds and looks like sum dankness

Prodigygrower

Veteran
I just got some of these as well blue heron is gonna be sick!!!! Professor P is one of the most under rated breeders out there the dude has awesome gear for sure!!!!

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Here's the outdoor Blue Magoo Bx1 that the breeder is now calling "Blue Heron", this lady already stinks sooo good! Just started to flower a couple weeks ago, and looks like she'll put on some nice big nuggets just like her sister indoors is doing! :woohoo: Much love friends, here's the BLue Heron.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Blue magoo is good. Been seeing it at local dispensaries so I had to track her down. Really good smoke, super flavorful. I don't know about the stone cause I rarely stop puffing or even give it a chance to effect me lol. I'll ask my friend if it's the bx or the original.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Blue magoo is good. Been seeing it at local dispensaries so I had to track her down. Really good smoke, super flavorful. I don't know about the stone cause I rarely stop puffing or even give it a chance to effect me lol. I'll ask my friend if it's the bx or the original.

It's more than likely the original Blue Magoo, as Dynasty seeds only gave out a few packs of these to medical growers here in OR. I think something like 100 packs were handed out. But he re-named those ones the Blue Heron. Much love! SL:dance013:

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Yeah stagger, just called him and asked him he said "someone made a back cross!?" so it's the original due to length of time he's had her. Super tastey stuff. Smoking some Tahoe og and blackberry kush errrrl drizzled over it. Super Schnorgle!