What's new

Sweet Tooth #3 2nd's...

Endur

Veteran
Today I cleaned out the freezer, and found 4 packs of Sweet Tooth #3 Inspected 2nd's.
All I remember is, I bought them back in 04-05, from Seeds Direct.
I did search for info, but didn't come up with anything.
If anyone remembers anything about this batch of seeds, It would be greatly appreciated.
Peace
Endur

Nice - those would provide some awesome F2's for the server fund. Original Sweet Tooth #3.

Post this in the Deluxe seeds forum - folks there could advise you as to the best way to grow/select.

Nice find.

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
I grew out one female from the SWT#3 2nds and she was incredible. It has been awhile but I believe these came from a batch that did not meet germination standards so they gave them the old pinch test and sold the ones that passed. Not 100% on this but I had no germ problems and the female I got was well worth the money spent. Please keep us updated.

Leon Brooks

you should throw them away.

here, use MY trashcan( happens to be filled with soil) lol.

seriously though, GROW those puppies out.

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
I grew out two packs of these a few years ago....... BIG BUDS@@!!

There were two main phenos... the taller pole plants, ( I call blueberry pheno) and the squat afghani-style plant.(grapefruit)
I found a killer keeper... a longer-flowering afghani type with a sweet 'rolling' high. Mellow, but smoke enough, and I get a buzzing feeling that moves from my head to my feet... back and forth, up and down... lol. very pleasant.

I also found very fast, high yielding plants with extreme indica smoke... couchlock, munchies... 50 day finish. Not as fun but productive! Awesome strain!!

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Poor germination but one lovely plant thats still around , crosses out well.

picture.php

picture.php

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They look delicious and nutritious! SOTF approves this post and thread. I wish i could find some of these beans, SOTF has gotten my interest in this strain way up.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best strain on the planet, these "inspected from bulk" are just the ones that Breeder Steve sent to Gypsy in bulk and they were supposed to be given away as freebies they are the same thing as the seeds that were sold in breeder packs just some were smaller or maybe not as mature but the genetics are the same. From what I recall they hand picked the best seeds from the bulk shipment and sold some of them. These beans are very hard to find and you should grow them all out and use a few males to make many more beans you will never need another strain. Sweet Tooth rules all ftw. :woohoo: :plant grow:

T

TREE KING

Best strain on the planet, these "inspected from bulk" are just the ones that Breeder Steve sent to Gypsy in bulk and they were supposed to be given away as freebies they are the same thing as the seeds that were sold in breeder packs just some were smaller or maybe not as mature but the genetics are the same. From what I recall they hand picked the best seeds from the bulk shipment and sold some of them. These beans are very hard to find and you should grow them all out and use a few males to make many more beans you will never need another strain. Sweet Tooth rules all ftw. :woohoo: :plant grow:

i got some of these seeds being stored in my fridge from 2 years ago. should i be keeping them in the freezer instead or does it not really matter?

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
Sweety tooth IMO definitely NOT the best strain on the planet.... more like a high yielding indica with clear-er type of high. I found stoney phenos, but seemed to be recessive. Stuff like Sour D and Blueberry have much more potency.
Sweet tooth has some awesome properties though, so I don't mind puffing two doobies instead of one. I love grapefruit-type indicas instead of NL types.

Also high yields per square foot are somewhat offset by slower veg time.
I can easily get a gram per watt with almost any sweet tooth seed plant, but it is a pain to veg out/takes more weeks and plants to fill space. I've been having good luck planting them closer together and vegging for a little less time than usual. 16 plants per sq meter, 3 gallon pots, 1000 watts = recipe for success. My Snazzleberry and sour diesels I plant 2-4 plants per square meter and they stretch to fill the space.

PEACE!!!

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you have slow vegger's it is probably the pheno you have because many Sweet Tooth phenos grow excessively fast. Also, topping them early really encourages them to bush out quickly and get those lower branches to reach for the sky. They do develop deep root systems and if they do not have enough rootspace to spread out it will slow them down. I agree on the awesome properties, it's grapefruit frosted pure candy berry goodness, like smoking some sunshine and goes great with a fine wine! In fact, I smoke it all the time.:canabis:

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Is it possible to get the sweet tooth phenos that are as quick or quicker than 6 weeks of flower?

42 Days ? Seems an Odd Question.

You can sex the plant at 25 days and flower it at the time also.
12/12 from seed.

You can Probably See if you have the Pheno by 42 days is close by checking out the buds,smells,see if anything is similar.

Something Similar to grapefruit,pineapple is Cindy99..I've tried that but Not Sweet tooth,was offered seeds for swt#3 but didnt from a close friend.Cindy99 finished around 53 days and some BOG Strains.

But asking from 42 days into Flower finishing ? And checking if it's ready? No..I don't think most strains are done by the 40th days. Go 52-60 days so thats 7-8 weeks.Only strain I've seen finish fast are the lowryders in 60 days from seed to finish.

rykus

There use to be a few indica's that people said you could cut at 42.... But they all look better and yield more at 56+ IMO , but those few and I remember sweet tooth being included where hard enough and crystalline enough to pass back in the DA..

One of my buds dropped off some old sweet tooth x cotton candy he had, might try me out any one hear of this x before?

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
Nothing is ripe at less that 56 days from flower induction.

You can cut it early, but it will never be at its prime until at least 8 weeks of 12/12.

Grapefruit, the cultivar that forms the basis of swt, is done at 56-63 days in my opinion. You can cut it earlier, but it's best in that range.

Last edited:
Tommy...No and why would you want to? In my experience, nothing is truly done at 6 weeks.
Edit, I answer Tommy and by the time I hit send , 3 other people have answered so my reply is completely redundant. They got it covered.

tommymontana

Tommy...No and why would you want to? In my experience, nothing is truly done at 6 weeks.

I'm still here less time for internet but finally found the thread.

I used to grow very quick strains, back in the 90' I got white widow clone from Holland which was a holy grail of cannabis (IMO) Best clones were ready after 38-42 days after 2 days from switching flowers started to form and it stretched like crazy (I put 36 clones on m2 still get 600g/m2) it was very gentle plant (always +70F on night time) prone to spider mites and root mold. Most resinous flowers I ever seen back in the days and I've lost this genetics because of police raid. I've spend 3 years in jail but worst part is that I wasnt prepared and saved a clone.

In the court they tested the sample found in my fridge and they said it's 30% THC on the court hearing.

Desperate looking all over the Europe and Holland of course but I lost the connections with the people who breed this. I might say from my experience it might have been Mr nice Shark Shock x some ruderalis but without autoflowering.

I've heard lately about strain called triangle kush (or the white) but It isnt that quick and potent i think.

Sorry for poor speak im an old lazy fucker :jump:

Latest posts

Latest posts