What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the results of the 2009 4:20 cup

Z

Zeinth

Strange that the 4th place of last years cup for the indica category now came 2nd in the sativa category.

Good catch!! lol....:laughing:

still bet it was a great smokeout....although here in socali...today was in the valley was OFF THE CHAIN!!

4.20......CALI STYLE!!:yoinks:

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Bigup to the winners and runners up. Was some stunning buds floating around over the weekend. The cheese was a killer as usual and the jacky white had me flying. all in all I think my personal fave was the pineapple punch. Much respect to ya Cloudz. If there is anyone around the G'house united can you have a look for my body I think I might have left it in the canal. I am not sure. LOL

Edit: Oh yes, I forgot, Soma's Sogouda hash was divine. Shlurp, schlurp.

Last edited:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congratz to the winners.....did't wanne stay for the awardsceremonie...it woz too crowded...but i had a blast for shure....gladd i got home safe though....dang man, this woz a nice couple of days ...sun and plenty of smoke :D
aaaah time to update the daily threads again ....waiting for next year to compeet!

Soma

ICMag Donor
Much Thanks

Much Thanks

Much Thanks...........Keep it GREEN...................Soma

whodair

Veteran
Strange that the 4th place of last years cup for the indica category now came 2nd in the sativa category.

ive had indica and sativa dom plants come from one pack of seeds before, so maybe its possible to win multiple categories with one strain. if it was the same exact plant winning both indy and satty, id say WTF?

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks Ap11 i wondered what fruit skunk was. So not an Indica then? LOL.

As said, well fucking done OJD mate, and well done Rez.

ElRubio

Veteran
Congrats to all, specially for OJD and Karma...

Really nice stuff, i´ve enjoyed very much this year, the level of most of the samplers was INCREDIBLE, well job...

Best wishes for all, see you again next year...

Thx for OldPink and all the people that may possible this issue... Thank You guys

Buenisimas vibras

jaybee

OP- Can you post the entries and their corresponding numbers for the Judges so we can compare our results with total final results?

Thanks,

JayBee

B

British_Bulldog

I always think it must be a mammoth task to judge so many entries in such a short space of time, and it must be a difficult job!!

I spoke to a few judges over the weekend, and the general theme seemed to be that there were a few stand-outs, so congrats to the winners!

OJD's weed and concentrates were outstanding, real quality, and I felt privileged to be smoking them rather than inferior coffeeshop products! Karma to you OJ for helping a bro out with some quality smoke!!

Peace

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congratulations to all of the winners and it's good to hear everyone had a great time.....

I

igrohydro

Well done to all who entered and congrats to those that placed,musta been one hella smoke up with some of the best herb an hasj around.
Sorry I coulnt make it this year,it wasnt possible.
Gotta get me sum Karma genetics an try that dank myself.
All the best.:joint:
peace.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This year really showed how good some independant growers are against the professional breeders...

I had a good time as-per-always at the ICMAG 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup this year...

Congrats to OJD and Karma Genetics....your entries were (to use an American coloquialism) AWESOME!

...Was also great to see some of the more established breeders enjoying themselves too, Luc from Paradise Seeds(Sensi Star fame), Adam from THSeeds (Sage fame).....Big Buddah (cheese fame)....and Soma (Sogouda fame)....they all had some stellar entries and won some honours....

K

Karma Genetics

It was a great time. And this cup indeed shows that our local members are growing the Dank....

I wanne say thanks to Gypsy and Oldpink for making it happen again.

Also Big Budha you a great person to be around.

Soma thanks for the nice cough sesion at Mila's and Congratz on the price's

Arjen from greenhouse was fun talking to you afther the cup's

And franco you are a treu cannabis lover for shure.

Sonic from sonic seeds my bro you and cheesy always make the Dam ore where ever so much more fun.

Core good seeing you again, Aswel as Esben, IceToker, Paddi . Neuroherb. Mosca Negra, Brithish, And a whole lot more that where there Excuse me for not being able to remember all usernames of the members i walked in to.

Lets do it Again Next Year.

And a special thanks To Ed and Harry from Delta9 Seeds, Thay make every stay in the Dam to somthing special. They showed me the most incredible Bubble i have ever seen.
This stuff smell verry nice and got a real strong taste somthing special for bubble i think.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I was just thinking tht GMT, but hey lets not quibble. Congrats to all the winners!

peace -fb

There's no Hybrid category see... and hybrids, depending on the pheno could be Sat or Indi dom.. but I think you already knew that :wink:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big :respect: and congrats to all that entered and went to the cup and won places realy wanted to go this year but couldnt make it but ill be there next year without a doubt couldnt think of anything better than smoking up a storm with the IC.mag familia keep up the good work everyone!!!