What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Homemade bat quano anyone?

Greenthumber

Interesting find in my backyard this morning as my 9 month old puppy was trying to eat it lol

Attachments

• IMG_1748.jpg
    IMG_1748.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1751.jpg
    IMG_1751.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1752.jpg
    IMG_1752.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 6

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
Does the pup have all his rabies shots? That is not normal behavior for a bat. Of course if the bat bit or scratched you, the pup gets to have company because you get to have shots also. Good luck and probably nothing but you got to be careful.

Greenthumber

Yeah the pup has had its rabies shots already thank god I still checked for scratches or bites of any kind, luckily I had some thick cloves and a box to swoop it into and put it in a local tree

Brianmooredc1

Lol, that's cool as hell man... I've always wanted to touch a bat. My parents have one that lives in there eve. Kinda look like Furry chicken nuggets lol