What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have been gifted a purple skunk clone.

also known as purple northern lights or as nl#2.

here is the story i was told.

med-man

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rks clone story

rks clone story

"It came to pei in early 80's from a guy from Montreal connected with the mafia, he came here to introduce growing and have workers to grow it.
From what I understand he had to many people involved and created a lot of heat for Montreal and here, some people here where caught and the mafia guy was suppose to come back here and clean up the mess , instead he was shot in the head in Montreal instead by his own because the heat was in Montreal over it as we'll. the strain never left pei since. Prob a handful of people still have it here. I have never seen a strain smell like it before. Very unique, smells the same the whole time growing, pungent , make your eyes sting, very greasy,turns purple in 6 7th finish at 9 . It's stretchy like your hb woody stock. Finish cure can show a beachish smell I think , but a fresh skunk with it, I had a buddy say jean guy smelled similar but I never seen or know if it was even jean g . Very potent, most of the time it beats any dro here. It's always been used for outside here. Trips first week of aug depending on the moon pretty much doubles in the first 2weeks starts showin flower in 7-10 once it starts to turn purple outside sept20th you have a week or it will turn fast. It is always cut early and gives 6to8 per @ 2 weeks early. And sometimes it can be a real dump and other times unreal. "

to you as it was to me

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it spent a month in the infirmary being debuggeed and nursed back to health.

i dont know what is more exciting. how she will turn out, or her genetic make up.

everything was real skunk back in this era. i good friend with a shop has been growing for like 40 years. in the game longer. he was connected and verifies the "nl#2" was a true skunk. road kill. loved water culture too. which all rks cuts were.

anyone else have anymore input join in please,

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she is a bit water logged atm, but her stalk is a reeker. very real skunk on the rub.
looks like a viney kush plant so far at 6 inches,

med-man

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"It came to pei in early 80's from a guy from Montreal connected with the mafia, he came here to introduce growing and have workers to grow it.
From what I understand he had to many people involved and created a lot of heat for Montreal and here, some people here where caught and the mafia guy was suppose to come back here and clean up the mess , instead he was shot in the head in Montreal instead by his own because the heat was in Montreal over it as we'll. the strain never left pei since. Prob a handful of people still have it here. I have never seen a strain smell like it before. Very unique, smells the same the whole time growing, pungent , make your eyes sting, very greasy,turns purple in 6 7th finish at 9 . It's stretchy like your hb woody stock. Finish cure can show a beachish smell I think , but a fresh skunk with it, I had a buddy say jean guy smelled similar but I never seen or know if it was even jean g . Very potent, most of the time it beats any dro here. It's always been used for outside here. Trips first week of aug depending on the moon pretty much doubles in the first 2weeks starts showin flower in 7-10 once it starts to turn purple outside sept20th you have a week or it will turn fast. It is always cut early and gives 6to8 per @ 2 weeks early. And sometimes it can be a real dump and other times unreal. "

to you as it was to me

med-man

sourced from a dead mob boss...

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the store owner i refered to is also italian. and said the mafia and the bikers kept this clone in commercial production for the demand. what was the craze starting back then? skunk weed,

med-man

This could be one of the most wanted cuts in the MJ world, I truly hope you do have it, just knowing it's still alive gives me hope of seeing her one day.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have some real skunk beans, 3 lines to use to pollinate her.

this project is going to take some time,

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Well nothing wrong with going about it the long way, not many want to put in that kind of effort these days.

Are your skunk lines true skunk or are they commonly available sweet skunks?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
ALL I know is my dad used to have the rks but not grow it , only buy it buy the bag , and I used to borrow some of it to burn with a young MM . or match with sessions of supersonic 93-96 hmmmm such good days :)
I really hope this strain is back in our lives , hmmmmmmm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well nothing wrong with going about it the long way, not many want to put in that kind of effort these days.

Are your skunk lines true skunk or are they commonly available sweet skunks?

would you like me to self the clone and offer beans?

i do everything the long way. its the only way, haste makes wate they say.

my skunk seeds are road kill sour. not gay ass dutch gear,

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
would you like me to self the clone and offer beans?

i do everything the long way. its the only way, haste makes wate they say.

Im the same way, no matter what it is not just weed related, when you do it the old fashioned way that takes time and patience the final product is usually much better.

But then again, sometimes S1's produce some nice results without watering things down. Im sure if you asked around there would be a call for both.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey med-maker.ca, yes do what you have to do we want "RKS". Seedlines sound great as do S1s if possible. GL and take care 1

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
k,

i did order the silver nitrate solutions from ebay last summer. been sitting in the fridge for sometime now.

i just dont want to take short cuts (pun intended lol)

med-man

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
S1's would be cool, but so would your breeding project.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
first pics

first pics

she was debugged 10x times over 30 days. just introduced her to the general population

she is a reaaaaal reeeeeker already,

med-man
1980 skunk 227.jpg
1980 skunk 228.jpg

Last edited:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
That clone looks pretty beat up, I hope it pulls thru. It would be cool if you did some S1's, been on the look out for some real skunk for a long time. There's lots of demand for a real skunk but seems to be all but a myth today.

I just want to smell some real dead skunk in the road type of bud, I always roll down the window when I smell a dead skunk, smells nasty but there is also something so nice about it.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me too.

she got zapped with azamax and safers 10 times over 30 days. she is very sensitive. a trait of skunky skunks, esp older clones. she is transplanted now and doing well. maybe zapped her with some nutes to for good measure lol

med-man

Cannavore

Veteran
You're nursing the cut back to health and yet they're for sale at the Canadian place already? What gives?

RoadKill Skunk #1 regular

Indoor
Lineage Afghani/Mexican/Columbian These seeds were obtained via California. Old school 1980's Cali Skunk. Really rank with a lemon bottom. Vigorous, easy to grow, just watch the amount of nutrients. Expect a nice stinky keeper mom.

Indoor flowering 8 to 10 weeks