What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My fast diesel

Here it is at 5 weeks and a half of 12/12.

Bigger buds than GG4 but a little less trichomes. Good smell.

Attachments

• fastdieselforum.jpg
    fastdieselforum.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 70

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hey John they look real good mate , nice job,..Fast Diesel does exceptionally well Outdoors too

Mr. Smoke

I got 3 fast diesel going 3 weeks old now. 1 has a strong odor when touched, the other 2 no smell yet. Do you think the strong odor 1 is diesel dominant? I also have a fire99 same age 1 already has preflowers.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Looking great John. Do you have any more pictures of her?

I think it's a live stream. The longer you look, the bigger they get. I'm starting to really want a cutting from the one on the right now. I'm going keep watching and see how it turns out.

I think I have 3 seedlings of this up. I actually got it for outdoor, hoping it might be alright inside. Finding a decent outdoor that's worth keeping indoors is useful.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
The auto genes are strong in these. They finished the stretch and got 3 weeks into flower by 50cm. This was under 24 hour light. Very chunky, yet very brittle stems. Promising 7-8 big flowers how I trained them.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have tried to be as positive as I can about them, but actually I have kicked them out. They're listed as an indoor/outdoor photoperiod. They were meant to be mum's for my outdoor this year. Not automatics.

From my finishing run. They are at 7 weeks of 12/12, flushing, ready to harvest. I love the shape of those buds, compact and iced.

Attachments

• IMG_20200805_000247.jpg
    IMG_20200805_000247.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20200805_000356.jpg
    IMG_20200805_000356.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 67