Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Nutrients and Fertilizers > Myco/Mychorrhizae Products: What Do YOU Swear By And Why?

Thread Title Search
-
Myco/Mychorrhizae Products: What Do YOU Swear By And Why? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2018, 02:09 AM #1
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Myco/Mychorrhizae Products: What Do YOU Swear By And Why?

We know having a mychorrhiza network in the soil will bring nutrients from areas the roots cannot reach. (runononsentence) So, as far as products you can buy off the shelf, what do YOU keep around constantly and always use? What does your experience strongly recommend?

Pros?

Cons?

How and when do you recommend it's application for maximum effectiveness?

Thank you for sharing your insight.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2018, 02:55 PM #2
Drewsif

Drewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really nice
Wallace Organic Wonder, because I didn't grow up with plastic growstore ripoff weed that tastes like snake oils and cost hundreds of dollars a lb to grow, I grew up on a farm, with dirt and manure and wise decisions assisted by people who want to improve the world not just their pocketbooks.

Pros? It cheaper than hydro store bullshit and actually works

Cons? It still cost money

https://wallacewow.com/products/wallace-organic-wonder-best-mycorrhizal-fungi-for-sale-1-pound

Use after tilling and anytime I think the roots have formed something substantial. During transplant into the soil. Of course I'm new to the closet slave environment, I know most indoor people don't like dirt or endosymbiotic microbes or good tasting weed. But they do like patting themselves over the back after fulfilling another checkmark on the "I did it" sheet. So expect a bunch of recommendations for "Cannabis specific" garbage at 100$ an ounce.
Drewsif is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2018, 04:31 PM #3
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.plant-success.com/produc...cs-granular-2/

Because I like diversity in my soils and Plant Success provides it.

I use other products when Plant Success isn't available but I mostly look for Endo mycos as well as Trichoderma. And I look at the ppg for each species choosing the highest concentration that I can find.
MJPassion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-19-2018, 06:18 PM #4
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Awesome info, thanks! I'm definitely interested in healthier and more complex indoor plants.

Old 11-27-2018, 01:47 AM #5
xavier7995

xavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to allxavier7995 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
https://www.plant-success.com/produc...cs-granular-2/

Because I like diversity in my soils and Plant Success provides it.

I use other products when Plant Success isn't available but I mostly look for Endo mycos as well as Trichoderma. And I look at the ppg for each species choosing the highest concentration that I can find.
Thats the one i use, no real specific reason, it was just the best value i found when at the grow store.
xavier7995 is online now Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 03:49 AM #6
Douglas.Curtis

Thank you

Old 02-09-2019, 12:43 AM #7
svrn

svrn will become famous soon enough
I use to use great white until they got bought out by Monsanto.

These days I use Dragonfly Earth Medicine. Great product and great people to boot.
svrn is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 04:03 AM #8
Douglas.Curtis

I haven't heard of Dragonfly Earth Medicine before, thank you.

Old 02-09-2019, 05:38 PM #9
GreenGuy

GreenGuy is on a distinguished road
BioAg VAM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
We know having a mychorrhiza network in the soil will bring nutrients from areas the roots cannot reach. (runononsentence) So, as far as products you can buy off the shelf, what do YOU keep around constantly and always use? What does your experience strongly recommend?

Pros?

Cons?

How and when do you recommend it's application for maximum effectiveness?

Thank you for sharing your insight.

I've tried a few myco products, including Great White..

The only one that's actually proved itself to me is BioAg VAM - I use at every transplant, sprinkled at the bottom of the hole and patted on the root ball to ensure contact with the roots.

Easy to apply and not too expensive.
GreenGuy is online now Quote

Old 02-09-2019, 06:32 PM #10
Douglas.Curtis

Well, it definitely has what cannabis is looking for. Plus a little bit of a few others.
Glomus intraradices..........104propa gules/gm

Drewsif, I looked up WOW and you're right, it's only the myco cannabis uses and nothing else. Thank you again.

2 members found this post helpful.