Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ZAMALDELICA ELITE X PURPLE NEPAL JAM FEM

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ZAMALDELICA ELITE X PURPLE NEPAL JAM FEM Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2017, 10:03 PM #1
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
ZAMALDELICA ELITE X PURPLE NEPAL JAM FEM

Thank You , Thank You , & Thank You once again for these Incredible seeds and the opportunity to grow them. I am over joyed to say the least and humbled by the great genetics here.
Zamaldelica has been my favorite smoke of 2017 and in the past 10 years the first herb to really make me sit up and pay attention to it. It is simply devine to grow and smoke. Powers that hold a seasoned heavy chalice smoker for 6 hours are the kinds of plants I love to grow and smoke.
The first order I made with Ace I got Zamaldelica and found a keeper I am now on my third run with her and have gifted a couple clones to close friends gardens too.
I even call her Empress Zamaldelica out of respect.
So to then take this Elite cut which I think is the same as my mother and then cross with a prolifific plant like Purple Nepal Jam it is a match made in my Garden of Eden Ideas.
Sunday is Full moon so I will sew on Thursday or Friday to take advantage of the moon cycle.
ULMW is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:32 PM #2
Twoey

Twoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the rough
I'm really interested in this one too
Twoey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2017, 12:44 PM #3
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi ULMW,

The Zamaldelica fem you enjoyed so much has the same Zamaldelica elite mother than in this cross.

This Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam cross should work in a similar way to Zamaldelica x Kali China, with similar sizes, structures and flowering times.

Should be interesting to compare Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam and pure Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam growing side by side.

Best wishes with all this new batch of genetics friend!
Upcoming trimestre is going to be super interesting in your garden!
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2017, 03:51 PM #4
Twoey

Twoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the roughTwoey is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi ULMW,

The Zamaldelica fem you enjoyed so much has the same Zamaldelica elite mother than in this cross.

This Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam cross should work in a similar way to Zamaldelica x Kali China, with similar sizes, structures and flowering times.

Should be interesting to compare Zamaldelica x Nepal Jam and pure Purple Zamal x Nepal Jam growing side by side.

Hola Dubi,
I bet it will surely be a super interesting trimester also for us that will watch him growing these new intriguing genetics. I'm enjoyng growing your Zamaldelica a lot.
Have you ever thought about doing a cross between Purple Zamal X Zamaldelica Elite? If I remember correctly the Purple Zamal is coming from a different line than the Zamal present in Zamaldelica. Just wondering if that would result in some kind of double Zamal hybrid. Some kind of GT but with double Zamal instead of the thais ... ok now I'm Zamaldelica baked I though also a nice name for it Purple Baboons ... Anyway thank you for all the hard work that you and your crew are doing with these exotic genetics, to have them available to us green-thumbed-weed-lovers guys is an invaluable source of joy
Keep it green!
Twoey is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:08 AM #5
ULMW

ULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud ofULMW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi ULMW,

Greetings and glad tidings Dubi. Pray you and family are well and gardens are full of blessings.
Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.
Yes The 1st Zamaldelica was indeed Elite and is still with me. She is on her 4th run currently and I have a nice mother still in veg too. Will take clones and run them together with these Zamal x Purple NepalJams and The Purple Zamal x Purple NepalJam.
3 the Strong Way!!!
Would love to see Zamal Hash resurface or Zamal x Bubbahash?
Really love each and every strain I have tried from Ace Seeds. Always a joy to grow and a blissful adventure in the garden from start to savoring the final products.
God Bless You and Happy Growing to Each and All.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180108_142604.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	441664
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2018, 10:17 AM #6
ULMW

3 Zamals The Strong Way!!!

Pics of All Three Zamal Varitals I am growing, Thank You Ace Seeds. 9

1 Untopped Zamaldelica aka "Empress Zamaldelica"
2 Topped once Zamal Elite x Purple NepalJam
3 Topped once Purple Zamal x Purple NepalJam

Happy Growing !

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180108_142906.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	441665 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180108_142604.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	441666 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180108_142732.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	441667
ULMW is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2018, 01:32 PM #7
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoey View Post
Hola Dubi,
I bet it will surely be a super interesting trimester also for us that will watch him growing these new intriguing genetics. I'm enjoyng growing your Zamaldelica a lot.
Have you ever thought about doing a cross between Purple Zamal X Zamaldelica Elite? If I remember correctly the Purple Zamal is coming from a different line than the Zamal present in Zamaldelica. Just wondering if that would result in some kind of double Zamal hybrid. Some kind of GT but with double Zamal instead of the thais ... ok now I'm Zamaldelica baked I though also a nice name for it Purple Baboons ... Anyway thank you for all the hard work that you and your crew are doing with these exotic genetics, to have them available to us green-thumbed-weed-lovers guys is an invaluable source of joy
Keep it green!
Hi Twoey,

I'm glad you are enjoying with your Zamaldelicas

Yes, I have in mind to cross at some point the Purple Zamal mother with Gerrit's Zamal A mother or with the Zamaldelica elite mother.
I also would like to explore crosses between Zamal Reunion sativas and the pure Mauritius sativa we have been exploring since 2015.

But the breeding and reproduction schedule is already quite tight for this year ... so it's not something that is going to happen in short term but definately it will eventually happen.

Best regards!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 01:33 PM #8
dubi
Vendor

Great idea ULMW

To flower the 3 Zamal hybrids together is going to be super interesting and funny!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2018, 11:12 PM #9
ULMW

Found space in flower tent today so added her. Next week two spaces should free up for her sister to join and cousin too.
ULMW is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2018, 01:17 PM #10
ULMW

Quote:
Great idea ULMW

To flower the 3 Zamal hybrids together is going to be super interesting and funny!
Greetings Dubi et al.

Have had to only run two oytxof the three as My Mother Zamaldelica fem has just had clones taken and is recovering.
So I will just have time now for the 2 strains.
Purple Zamal x Purple NepalJam

Elite Zamaldelica x Purple
NepalJam

They are both doing nicely now in flower tent
ULMW is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.