Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Need Help with Women's T-shirt's

Thread Title Search
Need Help with Women's T-shirt's Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2006, 07:25 PM #1

Need Help with Women's T-shirt's

Afternoon ladies, I was wondering what type of t-shirts you lovely women would like to see in my t-shirts i'm going to have printed? I have no idea what type of shirts you women might like and i'm asking for your help. I'm going to post some link to t-shirt suppliers and if you could take a look and post a type. That sure would help me out alot. I'm not good at knowing what type of style might be liked or disliked, so that's why i'm asking for some help. I'm in the middle of a contest now and will be having about 4 other different design's printed up also. This is going to be alittle marketing for my seeds when i return. I'll post the link to the contest and the t-shirt sites. Thanks for the help and i hope the end produce turns out awesome. Take care ladies and have a wonderful sunday.
Later,
BG

T-shirt Design Contest
Women Shirt's
More shirt's

Old 07-03-2006, 12:53 AM #2
Verite
My little pony.. my little pony

Verite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to all
This link should get you started as well as familiarize yourself with their diff style names.

https://www.melissabenson.com/catalog_pages/tshirts.html
Verite is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2006, 01:24 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verite
This link should get you started as well as familiarize yourself with their diff style names.

You're always so helpful verlite.

Old 07-03-2006, 03:42 AM #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verite

Thanks for the link Verite. I guess you should have asked a more direct questions. I think i should have ask what the female members here at IC like for a shirt, because i'm going to get some printed up if any of them would like to purchase them once i get everything up and running. Thanks for the link, pretty cool and very helpful.
Take care,
BG

Old 07-03-2006, 02:56 PM #5
Rosy Cheeks
dancin' cheek to cheek

Rosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud ofRosy Cheeks has much to be proud of
I'm in the mood of being helpful myself. This link might give some inspiration and ideas:
https://www.wet-tshirt-worldcup.com/

"The time has come" the walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes-and ships-and sealing wax
Of cabbages-and kings-
And why the sea is boiling hot
And whether pigs have wings."

Lewis Carroll

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

looking for the Ogre

Blueberry Buds and some Wild Thoughts

Overgrow!

-Anything said by Rosy Cheeks is made up by a person trying to make himself seem important on the internet. The pictures in the gallery are photoshopped fakes.
Rosy Cheeks is offline Quote

Old 07-03-2006, 05:15 PM #6
cough_cough_eer
Anita Bonghitt

cough_cough_eer has disabled reputation
I'll give you a real answer

jsut a regular, good quality t shirt, thats not huge,(like the blood drive t shirts) just a large..

Why is it that rich people are concidered eccentric and poor people are just wierd????
cough_cough_eer is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2006, 01:32 AM #7
Verite
My little pony.. my little pony

Verite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to allVerite is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldDustWomen
Thanks for the link Verite. I guess you should have asked a more direct questions. I think i should have ask what the female members here at IC like for a shirt, because i'm going to get some printed up if any of them would like to purchase them once i get everything up and running. Thanks for the link, pretty cool and very helpful.
Take care,
BG
Cool, thought you could take the link , use the pics and start a poll post.
Verite is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2006, 01:14 AM #8
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
Hey BG I've been thinking about your question and I like t-shirts that dont look like guys shirts, v-necks are good and more of a shapely shirt..does that make sense?...I dont like shirts that just hang on me
I would for sure order a shirt from you when they are done.

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 07-05-2006, 05:47 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Babba
Hey BG I've been thinking about your question and I like t-shirts that dont look like guys shirts, v-necks are good and more of a shapely shirt..does that make sense?...I dont like shirts that just hang on me
I would for sure order a shirt from you when they are done.
Thanks Mrs. B, was hoping one of our women IC member was going to jump in and give alittle help. I think i got them nailed down now. I just didn't know what type is the "In" style of T-shirts. Now, i got to figure out color's and size's. Man, life is so hard. lolol. Thanks again Mrs. B and any help is most welcome from anyone.
Take care,
BG

Old 07-09-2006, 03:14 AM #10
stone love

stone love is on a distinguished road
im an 18 yr. old girl and i love tees... i personally like the classic boy beater tank, stretch camisole, vintage ringer tee, and you most def. gotta have baby doll tees! hope my opinion helps!
stone love is offline Quote