Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

Thread Title Search
Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2019, 01:11 PM #71
Fermented

Fermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the rough
For every plus there is a minus. Does getting shots of testosterone mean you are greatly increasing the chance of getting prostate cancer? I'd check with medical experts before jumping into "the fountain of youth" via a syringe hormones.
Fermented is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 01:15 PM #72
Fermented

Fermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the roughFermented is a jewel in the rough
i knew somthing happening a hadnt shit for at least 8 days

How are you not dead or have colon cancer?

Eat fresh fruit & veggies everyday, drink enough water so you piss at least 6 times per day, raise a sweat everyday and you will be regular as you should be. (damn, I sound like a grumpy grandpa)

Old 02-11-2019, 02:33 PM #73
Amynamous

Amynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the roughAmynamous is a jewel in the rough
To Andyo- Tropical climate and beach walking sounds nice. I am retiring this year and looking to relocate. Where do you live?
Amynamous is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 06:17 PM #74
stewart169

stewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to allstewart169 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermented View Post
For every plus there is a minus. Does getting shots of testosterone mean you are greatly increasing the chance of getting prostate cancer? I'd check with medical experts before jumping into "the fountain of youth" via a syringe hormones.
Trust me I have been doing this for a while and read up on it extensively before. No I’m not increasing risk for cancer. Those who already have prostrate issues are not put on this because the treatment is counter to treatment for prostate issues I’m told. If you don’t have pre existing prostate issues or heart issues your good to go if you’re free and total testosterone levels are low. Testosterone helps with muscle strength and what is the heart? This IS DONE UNDER A DOCTORS SUPERVISION. And I do blood work every 6 months.
stewart169 is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 10:39 PM #75
oldchuck

oldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud ofoldchuck has much to be proud of
I'm 73 and you young guys make me feel pretty good. I am however starting to accumulate some replacement parts. Maybe if they keep inventing replacement parts I can live for a very long time.
oldchuck is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-12-2019, 05:48 AM #76
Fermented

This IS DONE UNDER A DOCTORS SUPERVISION

at a "fountain of youth" clinic who's sole aim is pushing testo for profit. lol seriously though, you've obviously done your homework and aren't buying the shit from a sketchy gym rat behind a dumpster. I've just done some reading on the subject. TRT is now not associated with a higher incidence of prostate cancer.

just keep in mind the "every plus has a minus"...such as shrinking testicles lol

Old 02-12-2019, 03:08 PM #77
ronbo51

ronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to beholdronbo51 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermented View Post
This IS DONE UNDER A DOCTORS SUPERVISION

at a "fountain of youth" clinic who's sole aim is pushing testo for profit. lol seriously though, you've obviously done your homework and aren't buying the shit from a sketchy gym rat behind a dumpster. I've just done some reading on the subject. TRT is now not associated with a higher incidence of prostate cancer.

just keep in mind the "every plus has a minus"...such as shrinking testicles lol
I spent a fair amount of time researching the down sides to hormone therapy. I guess if you buy a bottle of some off the wall testosterone from some online vendor you could get yourself out of whack, but I am regularly getting blood drawn and tested to make sure that things are where they are supposed to be. Compared to pharma products which usually have side effects that takes pages to list, including "sudden death, heart attacks, infections. etc., there are virtually no down sides to hormone therapy done under a doctors supervision.

Also, without hormones your organs do not work optimally. Basically you start to die at age 40. Hormones react with the pituitary, pineal, blood, brain, everything in your body is run by chemicals and electricity and without hormones you are flying blind into old age.
ronbo51 is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 04:44 PM #78
White Beard

White Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant futureWhite Beard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
True. Doc has been pestering me for colonoscopy. Maybe next year. Preferred to mail in sample vs. flexible scope.

Great getting old, ain't it? Can feel storms 2 days before they arrive....thanks to arthritis.
You’ll feel differently when the TP turns bright red...plus, they put you to sleep now, which, trust, me, is an improvement.

Must have rheumatoid - I have osteo, and I can’t feel the weather: my thumbs hurt ALL the time.
White Beard is online now Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 05:41 PM #79
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
Hey gang, what are good foods to eat that will help increase your body's ability to produce testosterone?

I am a gym rat but at 65 I am having trouble building muscle mass.

As for hemorrhoids......... Infrared Coagulation. Look it up and find a doctor in your area who does it. Completely painless removal of hemorrhoids.

Old 02-13-2019, 02:47 AM #80
Fermented

but I am regularly getting blood drawn and tested to make sure that things are where they are supposed to be.

and where is it supposed to be? Do you now have the average testosterone levels of a 22 year old in a 65 year old body or do you have the average testosterone levels for a man your age?..let me guess, it's the former lol. What are your testosterone levels? in the 200's or 800's?

How do you take your testo? Needle, cream or pills? How often do you take the hormone? How much do you take? This is interesting information.