Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

Thread Title Search
Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2019, 08:04 PM #2591
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobot View Post
Quickest way to sex is take a clone and start it flowering while the main plant continues to veg.
i always forget about that & when i have a rooted cut then i flower out the seed plant .

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:29 PM #2592
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
CloudCap (pre98 Bubba x 3Kings/Huckleberry) - bred by Dynasty at day 27 12/12. Nice aromas coming off this gal already. One of three females in flower.

unregistered190 is online now Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:03 PM #2593
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Nice structure on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
CloudCap (pre98 Bubba x 3Kings/Huckleberry) - bred by Dynasty at day 27 12/12. Nice aromas coming off this gal already. One of three females in flower.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:32 AM #2594
Dawn Patrol
Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored

Dawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant futureDawn Patrol has a brilliant future
Doing some Triangle Trips pheno hunting with genetics I made with Morcheeba*s cut

Got some nice choices to play with

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:35 AM #2595
Aspenou812

Aspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivorAspenou812 is a survivor
Ill tell ya what.... Us Floridians stick together... Me brother and helper were on a mission tonight.... 17 hour road trip... To secure My Dan's Buds GBBX6... They met up with Hugh_Midity during there trip and received some comunity love... Thanks Hugh
Life should not be a journey to the grave with intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WoW What A Wild Ride" - Hunter S Thompson

GIRL'S GOT SKILLS come check out the thread everyone Strains = Gorilla Bubble 6, Gorilla Berry Diesel, Train Wreck this run.....
( https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336244 )

i could clock in for very little per hour and turn into a zombie ...no thanks, since i've already been branded BAD by society i'll stick to what i do... QUOTE... STAR CRASH....
Aspenou812 is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2019, 06:19 AM #2596
Copperfield

Copperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to all

Hope everyone’s doin good!! Just tryin to get back on my feet here.... found some decent bag seed so I plopped a few down for a soak.... this one really caught my eye... super nice growth, just an over powering berry smell that made my mouth water... only bad thing is.... she put off a single flower after transplanted her???? Super bummed r now.... should I trash her or what??? I’ve got some clones coming from a buddy of mine and I dnt wanna have a buncha seed in my harvest.... it was just one flower so I picked it off..... what u guys think???
Copperfield is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 03:44 PM #2597
Hugh Midity

Hugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of lightHugh Midity is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspenou812 View Post
Ill tell ya what.... Us Floridians stick together... Me brother and helper were on a mission tonight.... 17 hour road trip... To secure My Dan's Buds GBBX6... They met up with Hugh_Midity during there trip and received some comunity love... Thanks Hugh
yes maam

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doktor View Post
Take that hippy babble nonsense somewhere else. We deal in science here.
Hugh Midity is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2019, 07:20 PM #2598
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
View Image
Hope everyone’s doin good!! Just tryin to get back on my feet here.... found some decent bag seed so I plopped a few down for a soak.... this one really caught my eye... super nice growth, just an over powering berry smell that made my mouth water... only bad thing is.... she put off a single flower after transplanted her???? Super bummed r now.... should I trash her or what??? I’ve got some clones coming from a buddy of mine and I dnt wanna have a buncha seed in my harvest.... it was just one flower so I picked it off..... what u guys think???
was she root bound when you transplanted ?
i would flower her out an just keep a eye on her for any further nanners poping up.

Old 02-15-2019, 04:09 AM #2599
Copperfield

Copperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to allCopperfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugman52 View Post
was she root bound when you transplanted ?
i would flower her out an just keep a eye on her for any further nanners poping up.

No bugman, she wasn’t root bound at all.... I haven’t seen another flower yet tho so that’s a good thing..... I think it was just from uprooting her..... I’m just gonna keep going and keep a close eye on her.....
Hers a pick of some do shorts blueberry crossed w coma kush I got from wolf shadow a couple years back..... finally getting a chance to see how these do.... thanks again wolfshadoe!!
Copperfield is offline Quote

Old 02-15-2019, 02:25 PM #2600
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Well finally came up with a little cash for some new genetics.

Grandaddy Purp

Put seeds in paper towel 2/13 these pics taken this morning 2/15. 5 for 5 on sprouted seeds. Now hopefully some are girls. Hoping for a good male as well to cross with my Amnesia X Triangle Trip.

Last edited by RockinRobot; 02-15-2019 at 03:15 PM..
RockinRobot is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.