You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Flushing

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Flushing Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2019, 09:20 PM #31
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
What is everyone else's thoughts on that?
I prefer dead, brown, dry sugar leaves, right up to the outside of the flower. They're still alive inside the flower, but I clip them anyway. One reason I like pointy trimmers.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 04:34 AM #32
CannaRed

CannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to behold
This is something I want to test and experiment with. Like everything else it may be strain dependent weather the buds taste better with yellow sugar leaves.
I need to get ec meter to play around with. Learn proper times to stop feeding and proper flushing times.

So much to learn!
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 05:19 AM #33
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future
It's an addiction.

Old 02-11-2019, 03:18 PM #34
CannaRed

CannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to beholdCannaRed is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
It's an addiction.
I used to think that I would smoke cannabis for the rest of my life.
Now I think growing it means so much more. I could see a time where I could smoke less, but growing brings me so much peace and happiness.
CannaRed is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 04:47 PM #35
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
I used to think that I would smoke cannabis for the rest of my life.
Now I think growing it means so much more. I could see a time where I could smoke less, but growing brings me so much peace and happiness.
When you grow cannabis which smokes like inhaling an amazing desert, you want to stop and smoke when there's no reason. Just for the flavor and sensation experience.

Imagine cannabis with zero harsh. Smoke so cool in temperature you cannot feel heat. A lungful of smoke so velvety, you're not quite sure you took a hit. Exhales which smell so good and taste so amazing, you find yourself chomping the smoke to prolong the experience.

Oh yeah.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2019, 07:10 PM #36
Unk_OG

Unk_OG will become famous soon enoughUnk_OG will become famous soon enoughUnk_OG will become famous soon enough
Yuk

Quote:
I prefer dead, brown, dry sugar leaves, right up to the outside of the flower. They're still alive inside the flower, but I clip them anyway. One reason I like pointy trimmers.
My bud is way too sticky for that brown crumbly mess. Seriously.
Unk_OG is online now Quote

Old 02-11-2019, 08:41 PM #37
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unk_OG View Post
My bud is way too sticky for that brown crumbly mess. Seriously.
It does take getting used to trimming it this way. Yes. I know exactly what it's like with sticky buds. You don't grab an armful and plop it down on the table for folks to trim, you have to handle each branch carefully.

Definitely not a commercial production type flower. lol

Old 02-12-2019, 01:23 AM #38
Unk_OG

Unk_OG will become famous soon enoughUnk_OG will become famous soon enoughUnk_OG will become famous soon enough
Quote:
It does take getting used to trimming it this way. Yes. I know exactly what it's like with sticky buds. You don't grab an armful and plop it down on the table for folks to trim, you have to handle each branch carefully.

Definitely not a commercial production type flower. lol

Just grow for my family, not production here either. I’m very careful with the bud I’ve spent months tending to, as I’m sure most of us here are. My wife has epilepsy, stopped all her meds and manages it with RSO, which I make. Everything counts here.

Do I grow the best weed ever? No. That’s just crazy. Say it out loud, “no one else in the world grows pot as good as I do”. Someone can always be better. The remark, “plop armfuls down on the table” seems aimed at me and well, anyone who isn’t you. There are other capable people that grow pot. You seem like a smart guy. There are other smart guys. Just sayin’.

Old 02-12-2019, 01:30 AM #39
Switcher56
Confortably numb!

Switcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant future
... I just ignore him
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 02-12-2019, 01:34 AM #40
Unk_OG

Validation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switcher56 View Post
... I just ignore him
My plan from here on out. It just needed to be said.