What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer- 3 weeks flowering

G

here is my jack girl at 3 weeks flowering, looks similar to the 10 week ssh pheno i used to keep around. already smelling nice and spicy! i'll continue to update pics weekly.
sorry for the pic quality, shitty camera and all.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
lookin great H&L anxious to see this one out through till the axe.

im a sucker for dried shots:D

tell us is this from new sensi seed stock or a vintage selection?

i have yet to find that phenotype in our ('98) stock. looks great!
i hope she makes some nice hazy meds for ya's. be well brother:ying:

tripist

looking good H&L it's always good to see the jack cranking outdoors u should check my little girls out are you using any ferts at all either way she looks very happy

peace tripist

G

thanks for the comments everyone!
ethereal- i'll definately keep pics coming as often as i can get out to snap them. the seeds were given to me so i will have to ask where they came from. i'm guessing newer sensi stock.
tripist- im doing all organic. soil was mixed with blood meal, bone meal, and organic traditions epson salt, and they are getting fox farms bloom ferts.

G

Update- 5 weeks flowering

Update- 5 weeks flowering

Jack Herer:

some other just starting to flower:

Pheonix Haze (nev. pheno):

nl5xhaze

thaitanic

Last edited:
G

thanks nate, should've had much more this year. its been the worst season ever for me. i lost so much to pests and my remote patches to drought so im only left with 7 females but live and learn i guess.
i lost my ssh mom, all my paia hawaiian, silver pearl, blackberry, and durban poisons but im going to be having a pretty damn hazey fall-winter so its alright with me. : )

G

thanks doc!
i found out this is actually jock horror from nirvana, which i guess is the f2 version. this is what i call the "sour" pheno. it smells very strongly like a freshly-cut lemon and its getting more and more overpowering as it gets closer to ripening! the 5 inches of rain we've gotten here in the last 3 days is doing the flushing for me, hopefully i wont get any mold!
btw, the 5 weeks isnt exactly right, thats just when it started really budding, she had her pistils out for 2 weeks before that!

SWT#1

Very nice, I just love TW.. always make my mouth water, She looks to be pretty tall, now she will start filling out. Good luck the rest of the way SWT