What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need Help?

Hello all here is the.......

2nd Round!!!!!!

AT FIND THE ANSWER.......

Green Lantern
Capt. Crip
THCesar
Aquaman2112
g13
Satans pal
Soggy
Hooked-On-Grown

I hope you all Join In..

See here are the plants I asked you all about before we (Aquaman2112 , Capt. Crip and other's) came up with P-K and Iron and a little Mg... Maybe.. Here another shot at 2weeks later... What do you think this is?

#1 PIC

2283Picture_037.jpg

#2 Pic

2283Picture_036.jpg

:confused: SO My guess is P maybe K.

So what your answer//???

Peace Sauce..

G

Your new growth looks great and it doesn't look like the burn(looks like nute burn to me) is consistant over your whole crop or all the foliage.

Fixing a nute diffeciancy won't fix already damaged foliage and your new growth looks healthy. I wouldn't sweat it. Just watch close for a couple of days and you might dilute your mix a bit and sit tight.

My opinion is throwing nutes at problem like I see there won't fix it. Now if that burn was just engulfing your palnts, that's another story.

Sometimes I will back up and punt by cleaning the res and starting over with strait r/o water for a couple of days and then reintroduce your nutes back into the process, starting light and ramping it up gradually until you get the mix that works best for the strain.

I have harvest killer plants that showed far more signs of burn than that.

Tex

Texas Kid- Yes I thought of that to so for the last two days I have been flushing with Flora Kleen from GH. So far there was a little browning of the pistle on some of the plant. It turn brown and curled a little the pistel did.. Thank's for the support. I was thinking the same thing. I was just wonder if It could be something I missed. I am glad you stop by and gave me the O.K./

:wave: :D
Thank YOu.. Texas Kid

Also I was wondering? I spary the leaves with low nutes when ever I flush... Well Kid ..... I wanted to know if you did the same.??

Thank's for all your time..

Peace & Love

:cool:

Latest posts

Latest posts