What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would flushing hurt my chances for Re-Vegging?

HI guys, good vibes to all and cheers to my friends around the world. My question is would a two week flush hurt my plants to the point of not being able to Re-Veg? I plan for a two week flush, would a week be better in this case so they aren't so flushed out of nutes they cannot come back? I got NFT so how bout it anyone know? Plants are Blueberry DPS if that matters at all and wow are they awesome!!! Thanks for any answers and I hope you all have a great day!!! ;) :D :p

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
I would think a week would be long enough.
It is good to flush and get out salts and build up. Flush the flower nutes out before introducing grow nutes again.
Sounds good to me Laylow.

Let us know how they do.

no probs flushing

no probs flushing

I flushed all of my plants two weeks before harvest, and the two that I decided to reveg had no probs. The sativa dominant plant revegged much more quickly than the indica dominant plant, but my lil indica, just got put back into flower. It took 3 months before I was ready to flower her again, but she was worth it. She popped hairs in like two days once I changed the light cycle. I think the yield is going to be better the second time around . . . she has a lot more flowers than before!

here she is a few days before she went back into flower

1934cm-revegged-med.gif

So, go ahead and flush! She'll still grow. I went really light on the veg nutes for the first month after she was harvested, about 1/2 strength, once a week.

I'm no expert or anything - this was my first grow, but all in all things went well, so if you have any questions, let me know.

Peace,
Freeda Green

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts