What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pics of my 2 l.s.d plants

Okie grown

Veteran
Hi everyone , Hope all is well in youre neck of the woods.Here is pics of my 2 l.s.d plants.The big one is 4 weeks old the small one 2 weeks old.The big one is a lady! Just poped her pistols!! The small one is neat tho.Has almost round leaves.One is prob. a lifesaver phneo and one n.y.c.d .Any idea witch is witch ? The small one is also light green.Dimensions:
width=640
height=480
size=156kb
Full size image too wide, limit 600 pixels. Using medium-sized image instead.

2 week old lsd View Image

Upload More Photos

Highlight the URL you wish to place in the post, then either copy (ctrl-C) and Paste (crtl-V) or drag the URL into your post (including the tags).

Photo URL:
[img]http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/2074lsd_1-med.JPG

Thumbnail URL:
2074lsd_1-thumb.JPG

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Click for Larger Image
Dimensions:
width=640
height=480
size=144kb
Full size image too wide, limit 600 pixels. Using medium-sized image instead.

4 week old lsd View Image

Upload More Photos

Highlight the URL you wish to place in the post, then either copy (ctrl-C) and Paste (crtl-V) or drag the URL into your post (including the tags).

Photo URL:
[img]http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/2074lsd-med.JPG

Thumbnail URL:
2074lsd-thumb.JPG

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:

Okie grown

Veteran
First time i posted pics here

First time i posted pics here

Sorry for all the pics.Ill do better next time lol

Okie grown

Veteran
thanks

thanks

I have never grown ither.I hope the small one is female also.Mabee ill get one female of each pheno

greenhit

They look awesome okie, :)
I love them big fat leaves when they are small
but then again i love the little slender sat leaves
I love them all. !!!
peace and great luck

-gh

Okie grown

Veteran
Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone

The 4 week old showed her hairs pretty quick.I hope the little pretty one shows some hair!

Rabbitt-420

4 weeks and it has shown sex ?
That sounds a little odd to me but if it did then that would be a first from anyobdy ive heard from.

G

I couldnt' for the life of me figure out what sex my LSD's were until I tossed them into flower. Then at about 7-10 days inflower I had very dectinct sex characteristics.

But I don't really even try to figure them out to much in veg either way.

Tex

Okie grown

Veteran
yelp

yelp

Actuly prob. a coulpe days under 4 weeks.The big one poped a set of hairs.I keep the light on them 20 on / 4 off .

Okie grown

Veteran
She is a lady

She is a lady

I looked again and its a lady for sure.I hope the little light green one is!I will post a pic of them in a little while when thay wake up.

Joemutt1978

My LSD's preflowered outside in early June. Wish they had been female:eek: The one with the leaves that are as wide as they are long, the lifesaver pheno, will be very sweet smelling and tasting, I can't say it will yield more, because mine didn't. The one with the leaves longer than they are wide, the Diesel pheno, won't be as sweet, but definately a danky smell, it should yield more and the smoke is great!

Here is my diesel pheno LSD, put into flower at about the point yours are at now:

627Bog1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts