What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*~*FEMALE Growers UNITE... IC*~*

:) Hey gals! :)

Correct me if I'm wrong... as I have been known to make a mistake on occasion... but we need a cultivation thread for us ladies!

So here's a place for us to show these fellas what we're made of!

:D Sugar, spice, and everything naughty & niiiice! :D

*~*~*~*~*~*FEMALE GROWERS UNITE!!!!!!!*~*~*~*~*~*

:abduct: Jazzy :abduct:

G

Would'nt that make you JourneyWOman?
Just a thought. have fun!

Blatant

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Just a thought......

Just a thought......

Hi and welcome to IC Mag LiLMizzJazzy :wave:

Nice to see more of us lady growers on the site, feel free to post a grow thread in the women's forum....doesn't have to be placed in the grow forum, besides if it's in the women's forum the guys will have something to come gawk at! :D

:wave:dg

omega7

Im not a woman but I am always down for some girl on girl action(ladies &mj ladies). Wheres the pics of the green ladies...ladies. Show us your buds...show us your buds.

sorry I couldnt resist.

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave:

B.C. Hash Plant

Mar17001.jpg

Blueberry

Mar20012.jpg

;)

Just wanted to say hi to all the other female growers.. those are some nice lookin plants, ladies. :) As soon as I can get my hands on a camera, I'll definitely post some. Mine aren't as pretty as yalls though :( but that's ok cause I'm a newb. Anyway. Girls rule, boys drool... lmao I haven't heard that since middle school lol

L

L.V.Dubb

Wow! Beautiful! Oh, and the plants are nice too!! ;) J/K :D No, for real though, you ladies got skills!! We need more women growers in this world. Seems they grow better than the men!!:p L.V.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Here's A Few

Here's A Few

Here ya go ladies.....a few pics of some of my favorites :p

First up is G13xLOCxHP. Love the way these plants grow, vigorous and strong! They are easy to grow, but like their fair share of nutes. Actually they are nute hogs:p

9G13xLOCxHP1.jpg

This is G13xBlackWidow...rock solid buds.
9G13xBlackWidow2.jpg

Swt#3...what a georgous lady hey!
9Swt_3cola1-med.jpg

JLP told me I'd be impressed with his Ultimate Moonshine (BMxLUI) and he was right...the taste, smell, and sheer beauty of this trich covered plant makes it one of my all time favorites to grow, smell, and smoke.
9Ultimate_Moonshine_1_BMxLUI_.jpg

Cinderella 99....a classy dame this is...nothing like a good sativa dom to finish around 60 days....incredible...the pineapple aroma is delicious. There's one pheno which leans more toward a melon aroma, like a mango or papaya....a tropical fruit aroma. This pic is of the C99 pineapple phenotype.
9Cindy99_cola1.jpg

Yeah, for those who couldn't tell...hehehe....I like variety in the garden:D I'm amazed by all the growing variations, structures, aromas....always keeps me looking for something different and unusual...but then again, don't we all.:D

Keep the pics coming ladies.....there's lots of talented lady growers around here, so post up your pics!

dg

Mlfmonkey

Diggin the pics

Diggin the pics

Wow! You gals rock...

I love the photos! what kind of lighting did you all use? how about co2? and what kind of nutes? any folar sprays?

Tell all!

mlfmonkey

weed grrrrl

heavenrse

I'm growing outside in a 5 gal pot (have upsized 3 x) and use Osmocote. I treat her like I do any other plant in the garden. They all get water every other day unless it rains, which is really best for blooming plants anyway. They looooove that rainwater.

Anyone know where I can get a rainbarrel? A decorative one? I'd like to store up for the dryseason.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Mlfmonkey: Thanks for the kind words of praise:p Those were all grown from seed. After germination (paper towel method) they were placed into 1" rockwool cubes under 400w cool fluros, then stepped up into rockwool grow blocks (3") under 1 x 400w MH and 1 x 600w HPS, once roots showed through those they were placed in soil (All-Mix) in 1.5 ltr pots, vegged under a combination of fluros, 1 x 400w MH and 1 x 600w HPS, from there they were transplanted to 11 ltr pots, stepped up further in lighting to another room containing 8 x 600w HPS.

Ferts: Veg=Canna Veg A & B, Flw=Canna Flores A & B, and BN N-27% on occasion, B'Cuzz Bloom Stimulator and Booster, along with 2 weeks of PK 13-14%. Two weeks prior to harvest PK 13-14% is withdrawn. Soil PH 6.5~6.8

Here's a pic of some of the nutes used:
9Ferts_1.jpg

9Ferts_2.jpg

Thanks! :wave:dg

p.s. No Co2 injections used. lighting schedule was 24/0 in Veg and 12/12 in Flower.

crunks

nice dutchgrown..that bluemoonshinexlui is disgusting i still havet hat unopened pack from JLP sitting right here next to the c99xhaze he did...ive seen so many good pics of that umxlui cross on here its great...havent seen pics of that bud except for the ones jlp shot....nice work you got some lovely ladies!! i cant wait to get my set up moved into the spare bedroom so my temps can go down to the lo 70's i think my upper 80's were slowing growth and devastating flavor and smell

Latest posts

Latest posts