What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow with some clones

scrogrow

Lights off pic

picture.php

Hey sexy!! (pineapple chunk)

picture.php

Critical kush

picture.php

More lady bits (critical KUSH)

picture.php

picture.php

Seems I'm keeping them collectively happy as the 0.8ec is this weeks hit of flower steroids

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Gonna pull up a chair for this one. I've got a feeling this is going to be one beautiful Flowering show.

scrogrow

OK time for that major announcement!!

YOUR BOY HAS JUST BEEN SPONSORED BY HYPERFAN AND PHRESH FILTERS

BOOOOOOOOOM!!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
This grow is about to get even more interesting.

.... From the ventilation and filtration point of view...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I'm happy for you mate. Good air circulation and proper odor control are important. You are either lucky or your sponsors know how good you are.... Or a combination of both.
In any case this means you'll be safer and we get to enjoy more of your awesome grows.
:tiphat:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Hyper fan is a favorite, 6 fans running full time for years. That thermostatic speed control is the shit and it and a 10” fan let me get away with no ac in veg through the hottest summers. I am into numbers and hyperfan has the most efficient. For the record I am not sponsored and have no interest in the company or any other for that matter. Their fans just work for me. May your flowers shine until they melt into smoke.

Last edited:

scrogrow

I'm happy for you mate. Good air circulation and proper odor control are important. You are either lucky or your sponsors know how good you are.... Or a combination of both.
In any case this means you'll be safer and we get to enjoy more of your awesome grows.
:tiphat:

Thankyou for your kind words my friend

Hyper fan is a favorite, 6 fans running full time for years. That thermostatic speed control is the shit and it and a 10” fan let me get away with no ac in veg through the hottest summers. I am into numbers and hyperfan has the most efficient. For the record I am not sponsored and have no interest in the company or any other for that matter. Their fans just work for me. May your flowers shine until they melt into smoke.

My man Thankyou I truly believe this will and only can be a good thing for my grows!!!

scrogrow

picture.php

Thats a bit of cherry ak47 i been lookin for a cut for years this is only the second time ive been able to smoke her!

picture.php

Thats my critical kush

picture.php

One of the kolas of my pineapple chunk

picture.php

Tops of main kolas

This week im upto a 1.0ec feed as well these are hungry as a horse!!

These are just about eating everything i feel comfortable throwing at them! They are reminding me of that film THE LITTLE SHOP OF HORRORS

Well i think thats about it tbh apart from my bits from my sponsorship deal came

superx

Veteran
Those are nice pics you posted, happy looking plants.

Do you feed them Strongbow? :biggrin:

scrogrow

picture.php

picture.php

10" phresh filter

picture.php

Lovely digital fan controller

picture.php

picture.php

And theres my big beast of a 10" hyperfan

So thanks for tuning in everyone

As usual stay safe