What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 central oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

I have to throw a big thanks to slownickel for the plants I have today . your Teachings have opened my eyes to soil chemistry that makes all soil brands look like nothing in comparison . thank you could not have done it with out you ..:tiphat:

PDX Dopesmoker

I have to throw a big thanks to slownickel for the plants I have today . your Teachings have opened my eyes to soil chemistry that makes all soil brands look like nothing in comparison . thank you could not have done it with out you ..:tiphat:

That unsolicited advertisement for the Slownickel soil science school speaks volumes, you're not the only one here who has learned most of what they know from that guy.

Dankwolf

That unsolicited advertisement for the Slownickel soil science school speaks volumes, you're not the only one here who has learned most of what they know from that guy.

I just hope I can help a few other people good people like he and his thread helped me . I am a big beliver in passing it forward.

:tiphat:

Dankwolf

I am working on last clean up of inner part of plants . its looking like 3-4 hours a plant . I will through up pics when I am done burning the midnight oil or beer in my case . I hate trimming if any kind .

Better late then never .:tiphat:

Mr.grower

Hello I apologize in advance for my English but I'm using a translator, can I ask you a question? if you can answer me it would make me immense pleasure I could learn something. If I grow in super soil and I arrive too much in bloom with the leaves always very green what should I do to avoid a bad taste in smoke, I know that in super soil you do not flush . I am an Italian from Tuscany who works with cbd but still has to learn a lot of things I would be really grateful if when he has a free moment he can devote 5 minutes to explain this thing

Dankwolf

Hello I apologize in advance for my English but I'm using a translator, can I ask you a question? if you can answer me it would make me immense pleasure I could learn something. If I grow in super soil and I arrive too much in bloom with the leaves always very green what should I do to avoid a bad taste in smoke, I know that in super soil you do not flush . I am an Italian from Tuscany who works with cbd but still has to learn a lot of things I would be really grateful if when he has a free moment he can devote 5 minutes to explain this thing

If I understand you are talking about residual n/p/k and other elements ?

Best answer I can give is to harvest first thing in morning or after light is gone for at least 6 hours preferably more . I harvest outdoor at night and indoor after 2-3 days of dark . I belive it helps with flavor and harshness of inhaled smoke .

Hope that helps ? :tiphat:

Dankwolf

Well today sucked got 1 plant cleaned up and second round of trellis done . only took me 5 hours . did I mention I hate trimming if any kind lol.

I had two people lined up to help me today both back out . I guess next time they want some smoke it Will be unavailable lol . people are so greedy and lazy this day in age . I run a full time construction company and still take care of the gardens and home life .

Tiered of lazy people

Dankwolf

2nd round trim out /trellis

2nd round trim out /trellis

picture.php
picture.php

Plant had crushed welded wire fencing and broke a few branches , next year I am using a thicker guege fencing and a lot taller . I still plan to brake the oregon plant recored . my take another year or two but 30 unit plant is my goal....

Dankwolf

One of my faveroit plants this year .

One of my faveroit plants this year .

did not have time for proper training this year.

picture.php

Structure behind plant us 20ft tall.

caliprop215

Veteran
30 unit plant thats gna be so awesome. That thing will have to grow indoors for a year then outdoor....

That plant didnt need training its a perfect ball.

Ur killin it man

Yea our world is runni g outof hard workers its really sad to see everyone sitting infront of a tv allllday .instead of farming like we have been doing 1000s of years

Dankwolf

Update

Update

Ran into a unexpected issue . had to cut watering back from 2,5-3 hours a day to to 1. 1.5 hours a day. Central oregon has benefits yet it can be a curse in the same . cold,nights kill us out here.

Dankwolf

Potter size vs plant size.......

Potter size vs plant size.......

I conluision is that potter with matches plant width strain dependent obviously . .

So to future growers I recommend no more then 28" inch depth mad up to 11'ft wide . personally I have not found a width max but I would start at 11ft wide cause it is backed 100% .

Next year I plan to push the limitvand add 25'ft of potter each. Should put plants at 15 ft wide or so , some may laugh and I am used to that . I will with out question do my best to set /break all records if I am still kicking lol.
Hope this helps some one :tiphat:

It's funny when you start to push and or hit the limits of cannabis . people start to hate even when,I am willing to give e all my secrets/procedure .