What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Come On Down!' to chat....in ICMAG CHAT!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey members....

We recently upgraded chat here so that you can post pics/gifs now, and I would like to see more of ya in there....

So do pop in from time to time, make some friends and shoot the breeze with us.....

A little more social interaction is always good.

See you all in chat!

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on in... always someone hanging about !! Lots of old heads around!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd say that you were well on the way to being properly cured Weird, we just have to find the right Witch Doctor to give you some 'special' Ju-Ju first...

...Oh heck, what are we doing chatting here, when we have a place purpose made for that? : http://icmag.com/modules/Chat/

*...and that is CHAT!

G if you find any of that "special" ju-ju juice please send some over to the East,,my ju-ju is not what it was:),,,
being 53 is my excuse,,lol,,,,s2:tiphat:

hazyfontazy

Veteran
cant figure out if its working or not ,,wheres the old chat gone ? although feck it my mrs nearly left me last time cause of chatrooms oops

Stan G.

Feel free to come on to my Youtube channel MeltyHeads, and join my live streams, and advertise your chats in mine. I have a very nice community of people that gather almost everyday to chat.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I don't think so Wolf. We usually have quite an eclectic mix of members in there, and I like to hang out there quite a lot too. Sad to have missed ya.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Hello again - chat is open - and if any of you would like to chat with us - you are very welcome indeed -

Latest posts

Latest posts