What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

chilliwilli

Waterboy
516C044B-2330-44AB-810B-329EC40D85E5.jpg

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
and I abso-frikkin-lutely
concur -- this thread is guaranteed
to give me good laugh - every single
day - and I heartily
thank you all for participating -

It's not as well participated in as much as it was though, Gypsy. Some posts arent funny at all. But it is one thread that does get posted in more than others. So I keep coming back.

BUT what's up with the development of this new site? Is it going to happen or not? :whee: When? If there is such a thread with this information, please point me in the right direction.
The new sites development is important to me and I believe many others.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's not as well participated in as much as it was though, Gypsy. Some posts arent funny at all. But it is one thread that does get posted in more than others. So I keep coming back.

BUT what's up with the development of this new site? Is it going to happen or not? :whee: When? If there is such a thread with this information, please point me in the right direction.
The new sites development is important to me and I believe many others.

- what might be funny to one person - might not be to another - as far as I know the web developers are working on the Xenforo upgrade - and you can hear about their progress on this thread
Bug Reports - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - last post from ATUK was about a week ago - and I expect more info about how its going soon -

Latest posts

Latest posts