Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Weed in Croatia?

Thread Title Search
Weed in Croatia? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2009, 10:55 PM #1
Ghonox

Ghonox has a spectacular aura aboutGhonox has a spectacular aura aboutGhonox has a spectacular aura aboutGhonox has a spectacular aura about
Weed in Croatia?

Hey!

I'm going to Croatia next week.
Is it hard to buy weed there?

I must know I cant take my own weed.
Is it tolerated there? Most illegal?

Srr for bad english ;P

Last edited by KharmaGirl; 04-21-2009 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: TOU Infraction
Ghonox is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2009, 03:11 AM #2
kiree

Depends where you are going. Mostly its hard to get and the quality is not as good as expected ( really great climate for growing). But the stuff you get is probably a commercial grow from albania and poor in quality. Try to buy from people you see smoking, not from dealers. If you pass through Slovenia, try to get some stuff there (many many home growers).

Old 04-28-2009, 03:30 AM #3
Chmaka
Hysteric

Chmaka is on a distinguished road
Somebody will try to rip you off, that is for shure. But if you find right kind (kind) of people, you will be able to get some stuff, and they will expect to share (probably). Just be careful.
If you get seeds with your weed, keep them, it's good stuff when grown properly. Good luck!
www.vutra.org - Former-Yugoslavian (Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Macedonia) Cannabis community
Chmaka is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2009, 09:55 PM #4
funkervogt
donut engineer

funkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nicefunkervogt is just really nice
It's so hit or miss in that part of the world. Parks are a good place to score.

800 W vertical stacked vertical tent
funkervogt is offline Quote

Old 05-02-2009, 08:33 AM #5
Hughesy

Hughesy will become famous soon enough
Serbia!

I would try a bikers bar man you cant go wrong there.
I rely on my medicine to keep me totally twisted. Otherwise I couldn't stand this bullshit.
Hughesy is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 04:23 PM #6
Stevius
Seeking

Stevius is just really niceStevius is just really niceStevius is just really niceStevius is just really niceStevius is just really niceStevius is just really niceStevius is just really niceStevius is just really niceStevius is just really niceStevius is just really nice
Dude.... if you go through Slovenia contact me and you will be served with nice buds!
The only prob is at the border. Since Slovenia is now the border of EU is a little bit difficult to cross. In croatia you will be lucky to find a good weed.
Stevius is offline Quote

Old 05-07-2009, 04:38 PM #7
kiree

In low-season, there are no dogs (k9-s) on the borders. so if you hide it in unusual places you wont have troubles...bring a few g-s per person so even if they stop you you can get rid of it (usually you have to wait a few minutes before the inspection). The cops wont stop you when leaving the EU, you have to pay attention at the croatian border.

Old 05-27-2009, 12:45 PM #8
buddah
Life is one big grow........

buddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of lightbuddah is a glorious beacon of light
i always took about 20 g and a bong with my when i am going to go 14 days holiday in croatin......never had problems at all..........most people are smokerfriendly....and as i noticed fro year to year i smell better weed in bigger citys.........but usually the smoke some albanian seeded weed.............

i have a lot of friendes there and they all watch outa the police while smoking.....so don't smoke on the streets......
buddah is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2009, 07:18 PM #9
buddymate

Interesting thread,how much is weed actually in Croatia?And how much is the Albanian stuff?

Old 05-27-2009, 07:26 PM #10
GreenMachine22

GreenMachine22 is on a distinguished road
Crocop gonna bust u
GreenMachine22 is offline Quote