What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bootz garden of slothiness

oldbootz

Veteran
Howdy good people of ICmag!

I started this thread to just post random pics of my plants in their various stages of veg, flower, good health, and abandon.

Im not known for my cleanliness or fastidious nature.

This location is under the african sun, and even though its getting to winter now its still blue skies most days.

Enough talk, lets start with some old pics

Pakistani Chitral x Nepalese (seeded with northern lights x deep chunk male)

Pink one:
picture.php

Purple one:
picture.php

picture.php

Black Cheese No2 (sister) cut
picture.php

Skunk1
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
White russian x Black cheese male
picture.php

picture.php

White Russian x Black cheese seedlings from friends house
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
swazi:

showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]
[url=/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=786643]
[img]http://www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/Swaz1.JPG[/url][/IMG]

oldbootz

Veteran
Outsider x Black cheese
picture.php

picture.php

blueberry dominant cherry chunk
picture.php

Jabba Stash
picture.php

Mazar i shariff dominant Cheesy Russian
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
super lemon haze
picture.php

Northern lights x Deep chunk - F2 generation
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mazar i shariff x Northern lights / Deep chunk
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
Cheesy russian F5 selection
picture.php

Mazar i shariff x Northern lights / Deep chunk
picture.php

picture.php

more Black cheese No1 (purpling)
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
same cut of super lemon haze but grown by another person
picture.php

African winter sky + dangerous predator!
picture.php

oldbootz

Veteran
some stuff at a friends garden:

Outsider #4 (main cola already been taken off)
picture.php

picture.php

Swazi
picture.php

Swazi hybrid
picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool stuff bootz, swazi looks nice (but a bit scarey)

still rocking the Black Cheese!

VG

oldbootz

Veteran
Hey VG! nice to see you here :)

yea some of those swazi plants can go 4 months flowering but most are about 2.5-3 months

oldbootz

Veteran
my friend was growing two swazi's that finished flowering about a month ago. one was called pretty shitty and the other called not so shitty haha. he named them like this because in veg he wasnt expecting anything amazing from them. turns out that they are both his "go to" stash. i've smoked them and they are both amazing in taste and high. pretty shitty has almost some sweet cherry incense sticks with a overtone of cigar and burning grass and good crystal formation, gives a relaxed party social high. not so shitty tastes more bitter with sour undertones the high on this one is super trippy.

oldbootz

Veteran
next round started:

various clones from many different moms
picture.php

seed run with remaining mazar i shariff x northern lights / deep chunk (very old seeds, hoping that i get some viable ones here!)
picture.php

S

shokdee

oldbootz said:
next round started:various clones from many different moms

Stunning work, all organic :tiphat: You also have very beautiful fotos, especially the bees & cat, I also love cats.
Is the Pakistani Chitral x Nepalese amongst the clones?

Good luck for this year!

Shokdee

:cathug:

oldbootz

Veteran
hi shokdee!

yes its all organic. i picked up this cat as a stray a few weeks ago, he has adjusted quite well now. i call him Lion. haha.

Im not growing the pakistani x nepalese any more. although it looked great, it was not the most unique high. quite bland, so i still have many of these hybrid seeds with the male that it was crossed with. just giving them away to friends.

thanks for stopping by!

S

shokdee

Voted *****
although it looked great, it was not the most unique high. quite bland....

Do you grow for the smoke or the aesthetics?
Are you familiar with Permaculture?
Is it all outdoors, what the photoperiod/grow session?
Your source of water: rain, borehole or dam?
:plant grow:

? many questions, will come back and add them...
What is your favorite plant/strain?
Do you grow in secret, or openly?
Can we be friends?
Do you know about Viktor Schauberger?

Say Aloha to KZN and Simba, keep your pussy clean, Shokdee

EDIT: Removed foto of cat.

Last edited:

oldbootz

Veteran
Hi again shokdee!

Do you grow for the smoke or the aesthetics?
I grow mainly for the effect but i also put emphasis on the taste of the burnt product. i will not grow strains with very minimal yield or instability like the pure haze plants but i also do not require a plant to be a huge producer to be kept as a clone mother. I do not like strains with huge potency and i believe that those types of strains have been selected for generations for this potency trait to the detriment of the quality of high. I am a lover of land race sativas.

Are you familiar with Permaculture?
Yes i practice this with a vegetable garden and i have 2 separate compost piles. Next up is a worm farm. Building the soil upwards is a great concept that took me a while to grasp when i was first learning these methods, but now i see the light!

Is it all outdoors, what the photoperiod/grow session?
Some of my stuff is outdoors and some is indoors. I grow in different locations. Where i am it is 30 degrees south of the equator and during winter at the moment the sun rises at 6:20am and sets at about 5:50pm. So it is perfect for flowering outdoors at the moment. During summer most strains will stay in vegetative state except for some pure indica plants which will be stuck in a leafy half flowering state. I have not showed my indoor flowering area yet, need to keep some mystery before revealing all!

Your source of water: rain, borehole or dam?
At the moment the majority of water i use is piped municiple water that is left for 24 hours for the chlorine to evaporate. in a few years time i hope to move to the drakensberg mountain range area and use a natural spring or borehole.

What is your favorite plant/strain?
My favorite plant that i have as a mother right now is probably my black cheese purpling cut. It can handle everything that life (or me) can throw at it. It doesnt care about being too dry or too wet, it loves heavy nutrients and doesnt burn easily but it also can manage in a light mix. It is almost immune to spider mites and is completely immune to fungus like stem rot or powdery mildew. For it to be fully mature it takes about 12-13 weeks of flowering time and it has a very powerful high effect with a dark parmesan taste.

But of all the plants i have tasted i much prefer landrace sativas or hybrids of landrace sativas for effect.

Do you grow in secret, or openly?
Due to the laws where i live i cannot grow openly for the public to see. But the people that know me know what i do.

Can we be friends?
Sure :)

Do you know about Viktor Schauberger?
I did not, i had to seach on google to find him. seems like an interesting guy.