What's new

Help!! 6th week into flowering,4 days no light

EthioSensi

Hello everyone, this is my first post but I've been following for quite sometime. So I'm just entering week 6 of flowering and I will not have light for 4 days. I had I problem with the power company and of curse here in Italy things go very slowly leaving me without power for 4 days. My question is: will my babys survive ? how much damage could this situation cause?
Hope I get some answers, thanks in advance!
p.s. forgive me English as it's not my first language.

soserthc1

They should survive afterall they can go 4 days without sun. The thing that is that's 4 days without wind ( fans) and co2 air flow etc
Did you take any other steps ....maybe some day light but prob not possible
Either way plants are resilient , turn them lights on and go right back to 12/12 and you will be fine. Maybe a little less yield but that it

I wood

They will Finish up faster and produce less but should be fine unless you have mold issues.
I had my entire perpetual garden in black plastic bags once for almost a week after I needed to evacuate with no notice and nowhere to go quickly. Cool and dark were my circumstances.
Plants can take some serious extreme shit and still be ok.
Good luck.

EthioSensi

Thanks for the answers, I feel better now! I was think of buying a chip led(not for growing purpose) run by batteries, could it be helpful in the mean time?

I wood

I would guess not worth the cost, it could lead to spindly thin growth, a quick finish and start over would be better in my opinion.