What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
ya he owns a shop so im sure he'll handle it. and wow dude... holy fuck. those roots. good god. good god.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

Slip Kid

Kind of a blurry pic of my "Frisco".You can see how dense the flowers are.The last tree I grew didn't have the light intensity and had clusters that were less solid but still great.This plant came from another room.You can add a ton of light in a smaller space and she'll yield the hell out of it.:)
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Beautiful slip. I donno what you do over there but I can't ever seem to get her as chunky as you! But ya man they are dense nugs, and I think she seems to be a tad light sensitive. I've gotten bigger yields and tastier nugs when she's tucked in a corner. Stanky!

S

Slip Kid

No way you want to burn this lucifer critter!!She takes her even space and has buds right to the dirt.There's always one last bud, covered in salt and silicone that you wash off and give away.I'm hoping this bathtub grow has a wierd wall of buds.I have lights on every spot, the perfect distance but it's proving hard to cool around 1pm when the sun comes round to the roof.Hopefully in 2 weeks I'll be cutting out a bunch of heat.If I can keep the a/c room at 66 the 6" ducts take care of the rest.I cut some beautifull frisco sister today, another one, in the shade that I basically forgot about...Summer's coming!!:)

S

Slip Kid

I'm just using the T5's from my old veg to shoot some light on the top of a mostly bare bulb type of grow.I havn't done it yet with T5's but so far so good.I have a fairly passive 6" fan at the top above the T5's.The cooltube has a big 6" blower sucking the air out above the 2 bare 600 bulbs.I'm trying to keep the buds as far away as I can but just close enough to load up.:tiphat:
picture.php

J.A.G.

ICMag Donor
I don't get it, why does Alone get neg rep'd every time? Inside joke? Or do people really not like his pics for some reason?

Im hoping we get some rain this week...

lloyd_christmas

Veteran
This pure kush has become my favorite smoke, been puffing and dabbing on it since last summer... no tolerance buildup and the high hasn't lost any of its luster. If you ask me, ill take this stuff over 818, tahoe, and ghost ogs and the cookies is an afterthought (and I really like gsc). Still holding out on em but i dont think any of the other ogs kickng around will change my mind. I've got some chem91 flowers right now and they seem pretty close, gotta be related imo.

A

Alone

Damn Slip!!!! Beefy, Sour Haze colas. MMMmmmmm..... Have you grown her out before?
If so...Hows she taste and smell?

S

Slip Kid

No I havn't smoked this F2 before but she reeks heavy toward the Nevilles side.She's very hazy, foxtails shooting out all over, but she's far away from a jungle haze, the sour thickened the flowers quite a bit.:)

A

Alone

After growing/smoking the SSSDH and seeing how your plants look very similar to the SSSDH, I wonder if it will have that lemonaid flavor as well. My guess would be a lemon flavor with a more pronounced haze than the SSSDH. Im sure Nev's Haze is better than SSH.
You ever try Sour Cream? The G-13 genetics make for smaller, golfball size nuggets, but the taste is extremely good. All sour haze through and through. I love it.