What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor in Scotland ??

rocket high

Veteran
Rocket your right with the damp cold soil causing nute lock out, it happens and theres pretty much fuck all we can do about it apart from pray for better weather.

Thats it JGP... this May is colder than last year's thats for sure... im hoping that there will be a mini heat wave come July/Aug like last year just to help them gain a bit of weight.
Im not expecting monsters this year or any year for that matter TBH... if this were 20-30 years ago our harvests would have been very reasonable but the summers now are just too erratic to plan ahead .

B

Bourach

Well I planted 11 auto's out last Friday and me and my grow partner went to check on them and the other plots we've done and I'm actually very surprised at the growth! Considering the lack of sun and the sub 10c temps we have had most of them have gained a fair bit of hight and got a bit more leaf to them. Extremely pleased.

Next week is forecast to be a lot warmer, up to 18c where I am by Thursday

B

Bourach

Well guys some decent weather is upon us at last, I may even have to go and water some of my plants tonight, meant to be nice weather all week!

Heres hoping it lasts eh!

rocket high

Veteran
Yep Bourach ..nice it was :biggrin: . but do you really need to water your plants ? , there should be loads of moisture in the ground from last week or is your soil light and fluffy thus drying out quickly in the sun.

More sun please :)

at last there has been some prolonged shit hot weather .... mid 20's... a bit too hot for me but should get some good growth now for outdoor plants... this weather is to continue for the next few days aswell :)

Redkola

Newbie here, lurked for a few months before taking plunge, inspired by RH`s outdoor grow
last year and said i`ll have a bit o that, once i find out how to post pics i`ll stick some up

rocket high

Veteran
Good stuff RedKola ... the more the merrier ;)

Here's a couple of pic's from Sunday.

picture.php

picture.php

rocket high

Veteran
Thanks MJB i'll post up the pics of the FON and the AAH tomorrow the fon have autoed but i think it's from transplant shock the AAH look ok apart from one wilting to death from drought and other was eaten by the mouse sadly.

bdiddly1

Thanks MJB i'll post up the pics of the FON and the AAH tomorrow the fon have autoed but i think it's from transplant shock the AAH look ok apart from one wilting to death from drought and other was eaten by the mouse sadly.

i had mice in my house last year&the bastards ate 3 of my seedlings(shell still on em)&thats how i guessed i had mice!wee wankers that they are.:wallbash:

Last edited:

rocket high

Veteran
it wiz you that gave me the idea to do a grow outside last year rocket!

Im glad to here some good has came out of me,falling around in suburban marshland in the pishing rain with spade in hand ...pmsl

Im sad to hear your seedlings never made it Bdiddly1 ...bloody mice :(

And who would have thought that mice would be the bain of this years grow, last year it was Deer. I wonder what next year has in store for me :)

rocket high

Veteran
Here's they pics i promised MJB ...

The FON look fine and are well into flowering i think they might finish at the end of July.

The AAH are still in veg mode which is good news and they look good also apart from a couple of deaths lol.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ENJOY :)

Redkola

Ok folks here we go , these 4 are uk outdoor mix have not a clue what they are perhaps nearer the time you`s guys will be able to identify, they are about 2 weeks behind RH`s also got 4 lowryder#2 into there 2nd week

Attachments

• GUERILA GROW 087.jpg
    GUERILA GROW 087.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Hole 11. 6/28
    Hole 11. 6/28
    67.6 KB · Views: 25
  • GUERILA GROW 092.jpg
    GUERILA GROW 092.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 17
  • GUERILA GROW 095.jpg
    GUERILA GROW 095.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 18
  • GUERILA GROW 099.jpg
    GUERILA GROW 099.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 15

rocket high

Veteran
Nice Redkola but they look ahead of mine not behind , so your off too a good start they look very healthy ..good luck with them :)

Cheers Ninja ..always appreciated :)