What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

widest cannabis leaf contest

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wanted to start a thread to see who has the widest , fattest indica leafs. Be sure to specify if it's outdoor or indoor. Hydro or organic. ect. Let's have some fun and good luck.
My entry is Puss Kush

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was called Puss Kush when I got it. Indoor, LED, soil. It had a cpl other names tagging along . LA kush, Pure Kush, Celebrity Kush. I kept the name it was labeled as years ago.

mack 10

Veteran
Here's a couple of random fatties from my latest run.
I've got a couple of great contender's with 2"plus wide fingers, give me a sec, an ill get the pics.

Attachments

• WP_20170105_16_41_12_Pro_LI.jpg
    WP_20170105_16_41_12_Pro_LI.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 8
  • WP_20170105_16_41_29_Pro_LI.jpg
    WP_20170105_16_41_29_Pro_LI.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 12

mack 10

Veteran
The Pole cat, not heard that in a while.
Looks great.
Was that a skunk or nl selection?
I cant remember.

rjrom90

Mochalope around 6 weeks from seed in #3 smart pot coco perlite mix. Hand watered with Jacks 5-12-26 and cal-nit.

picture.php

Betterhaff

Veteran
Not necessarily the widest leaves but some of the largest I’ve seen. It was a Deep Chunk hybrid crossed to a Mexican. Wish I would have taken a shot with something for reference but the leaves were the size of a large serving platter. The plant was about 4 to 5 feet tall, grown at the edge of a cornfield.

Attachments

• 9x27 2 10.28.12.jpg
    9x27 2 10.28.12.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 20

Unk_OG

Acapulco gold, late 70's cross by the cartels probably, this has been kept since returning from a vacation in the Acapulco area in 1979. You can see my foot in the lower right of the photo. This plant is in a 5 gallon pot and only 12 inches tall from the top of the pot. It's going to be a whopper.

Attachments

• IMG_7995.jpg
    IMG_7995.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 13

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
That lady might be 2'7" tall though. haha

I'd like to have seen the whole plant too. Would have been awesome. Thanks to everybody for all the rep btw.

Latest posts

Latest posts