What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

petals

waveguide

Veteran
i use a bowl due to the small amount i smoke, but my smoking place is by a hibiscus. the petals are soft and pliable when they fall off and soon dry to a rigid, crunchy state thinner than paper. i figure, they're so thin, and probably less toxic than rolling paper.

anyone tried rolling them up, and letting them dry overnight to roll joints?

i don't have that much weed (now or almost ever) but i figured someone must have done his before, maybe they burn too fast.

Skip

Veteran
Never tried it. Hard to say what's added to the smoke.

I'd avoid it. I hardly smoke joints anymore.

No need for extra smoke/possible carcinogens.

Gry

There are people that use them for teas and drinks. Used to have a friend that played with crosses of them and he managed to come up with some neat ones that had some really big flowers.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... the flowers are poison to dogs when eaten but not to humans.

Smoking the flowers however could be quit different, I wouldn't volunteer myself as a lab rat to find out.:tiphat: