What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Betterhaff

Veteran
A true story.

A good friend’s dad was driving home on the OH turnpike. Pulled over to help a woman with a flat tire. Fixed and left but they exchanged contact info.

A few weeks later a truck made a delivery to his home, turned out to be a color TV.

The note said “Thank You” and was signed by Coretta Scott King.

She was traveling west with her 2 kids, nobody before had stopped.

T

Teddybrae

The two ageing Hippies came home from their walk and after resting on the verandah for a while in the waning sun... they decided to finish the bottle of vodka.

The old Hippies had eaten before their walk. She a 1/4 gram of Hindu Kush somethingorother, and He a 1/4 of Mango Haze. They arrived home tired but kinda high.

By the second drink he had the stove alight and Neil Young and Crazy Horse mellowing from the Bose . "Down by the River".

They giggled at each other and moved real close ...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I don't feel like going to my dealer today. Have to take 2 city buses. Weather says 91°F today and 82 tomorrow. Rain tomorrow though. Have an umbrella. And enough weed to last until tomorrow afternoon. Feel like being a bum today
Edit: I'm going today anyway. Been getting really high the past few hours

Last edited:

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Buy a quarter pound next time, divide it into 32 eighths and sell it back to yourself at a markup.
Why should your dealer make all the profit?

You'll make a fortune. And ride less buses. :)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
PB&J is arguably the best thing for a quick munchie fix. Maybe it's just me.

Milk seems to be better the colder it gets. Maybe it's just me.

Maybe I should make a PB&J with a glass of cold milk.

I seem to be wasting a considerable amount of time writing this instead of acting on such a plan.

This herb is really strong. I may be too high to stuff my face....

I'll get back to you.

That was a stoned post, if there ever was one. Yeah the J balances out the PB, so it doesn't get stuck in your mouth. The milk washes it all down if it does. High on carbs, for a quick fix.

I will get so cookied up sitting here at the desk sometimes, that I will heat up the 'cano and forget to put on the dope and hit it. Internet is distracting!

Cvh

Supermod
Tomorrow last day of work and then 3 weeks vacation!
I'm gonna be so high. Lol.

Cvh

Supermod
It's my bday today!!! :groupwave::party:
The wife said that I'm getting a new Fiskars Soft Touch trimming scissors!

Green Squall

Went fishing for striper again today and accidentally caught a seagull. Felt sorry for the poor bastard and didn't want to cut the line to leave the hook in its beak, so I reeled it in and carefully finagled it out with the help of a nifty hook removal tool.